Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A wee little song....

Options
  • 31-08-2005 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    would be fandizzle if ye could check out this track and let me know what ye think.
    It's by a great little band called [LOST] - it's all in the brackets. :)

MUSIC TIME!

www.lost-official.com

xm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭QM79

Uhhuh, had a little listen (well a couple) and it ain't half bad. Overall it could do with a little bit of tidy up (vocals) but it is only a promo. Have to say though, it is very Muse-esque! Even the website is similar to how the Muse website used to look like. Not that there is anything wrong with that! Listened to the other track on the site (this conversation never happened) and I have to say I didn't like it as much. I'll be interested to see what happens to [Lost]. Keep us informed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Cheer for listening. :)
    They're playing with The Dead Poets and Communal in Crawdaddy tomorrow (Friday). Come along and check out the live action. :)
    xm

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭QM79

I wouldn't mind, except it would be a little bit far for me to travel! ;) Good luck with it all!

Cheers. :)
    Anyone else have any opinions on it?

Here's the other track from the site.

This Conversation Never Happened

Constructive criticisms will be gratefully accepted. :)

xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭hippu

i like.
    im not sure, but i think ive heard that chorus or something similar to it before ( referring to the first song)
    overall, really interesting and tuneful. i like the minor/russian/classical sound, and the singers voice is quite distinctive and cool.
    is it your band memaeve?

• Advertisement

Yea, I'm not in the band, I OWN the band. :p
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Claire_bear

yea the first song is a bit familar but that's a good sign

Advertisement