Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killtorcan Skatepark

Options
  • 01-09-2005 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

Its getting a much needed make over over the comming months.The big park is going to be fully concrete ramps with steps and rails also.The funbox and quarters in the middle are now gone as the wood was rotten.
    Whayne Gallaher is designing the new layout...there may even be a mini ramp tucked in one of the corners.
    Was riding there yesterday ...it got a bit boring as I like pumping the quarters that were fairly near each other but now one of them is gone!!
    Hopefully the layout will have lots of flow like it should of before...and I hope it will still be good for bmx riders...like me.. :cool: :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 weetabixs

Needs alot of overhauling to bring the park up to something alot better than what it is.

Advertisement