Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which BB provider

• 01-09-2005 4:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 441 ✭✭

im sick of Eircom's crap dl speeds gonna change, but dunno which to? which is the best and good value thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

By download speeds, I assume you mean download cap.

What speed are you now?
    what speed do you want?
    Where are you?

BT are generally ok as far as providing a broadband service goes. I would suggest that if you can get them, go Clearwire. 30 day free trial, free install [though, maybe not anymore]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

www.magnet.ie are doing a very nice trial in the following areas if you're in one of them:

Pearse Street
    Temple Bar
    Kilmainham
    along the south city quays
    Trinity College
    Dawson Street
    Dame Street
    or Grafton St and the surrounding area?
    The Trial, which will last for roughly four weeks from the time you sign up, offers:

10 TV channels
    (RTE 1 RTE2, TV3, TG4, C4, UTV, Setanta, Smash Hits, Cartoon Network, CNN).

4Mb/256kb mega-speed broadband internet with a 50GB usage allowance.
    (Usage over 50GB will be billed at €0.50 per GB)

Unlimited free local and national telephone calls.
    (Excluding calls to mobiles, international & premium rate numbers and calls to local and national numbers that last over 60 minutes for which you will be billed.)

Want to watch TV in your sitting room while another member of your household chats on the phone? This is no problem as all three Magnet Networks services, TV, internet and telephone, can be used simultaneously, any time you like.

At the end of the Trial all participants will be offered an upgrade to our Multi-Play Advantage pack and three months’ free service (worth approximately €82.99 per month) which offers the above Telephone and Broadband services plus a host of other TV channels.

For further information on Magnet Networks services or to sign up to our FREE trial.

Call us on Freephone 01 867 36 90,
    Phone Tom Doyle on 086 897 0839
    or e-mail us at info@magnetnetworks.com

Can't get it myself which is a shame, but if you can get it I'd say go for it.

not sure how it would work if they have to disconnect your eircom BB first though. not sure if it's first time BB customers only or not.
    [align=right]13.16.137.11[/align]

Advertisement