Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First tattoo - opinions, prices

Options
  • 01-09-2005 8:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

Firstly, the price... I'm getting this done in Zulu and I went in to talk to them but sadly didn't have the piece I want done with me so I wasn't able to get a quote from them. I know they are the only ones who can tell me what this will cost, but I'd appreciate any feedback as to the general region I should expect to pay. Cheap tattoos aren't good and good tattoos aren't cheap - I understand this, but still don't wanna pay over the odds.

Secondly, the design... I just want it done in black but I've made a stencil as well as just the solid colour design. I'm getting it done on my left upper arm, closer to my elbow than the top though because I want to keep the top free for another design I have in mind. Any feedback would be much appreciated, thanks folks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Fat lot of good ye are... ;) Got it done today by the excellent Sean in Zulu... ended up leaving out the text beneath and just getting the eagle and the numbers. Cost me €150 in all and wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. And I think I feel an addiction beginning. Pics later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Here is an incredibly crappy pic of it... the tat was done about 5 hours ago now.

39348909_9bcae000ff_o.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Nice, try get better pics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ned Flanders

is the ps2 still available i might know someone thats interested

Advertisement