Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Year Registration

Options
  • 01-09-2005 12:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know what the story is with incoming students getting their UCD login and password? I'm a bit worried that nothing has been sent out to me yet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

They're being sent today, you should get your code tomorrow, registration starts from 10am and even if you don't receive your UCD code by post you can use your CAO number to register for subjects/modules etc.

Hope that helps, any more questions I'm on 716 3111.

Jane
    Education Officer UCDSU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

Thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

registration starts from 10am tomorrow morning? i downloaded the 28-page pdf on thing for freshers and it said we weren't due in for architecture registration until next thursday at noon, the 8th? help, please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

No, registration starts on the 5th, as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Does anyone know what the drill is for non first years who need to get a new student card? I understand my current Student card will last me until the 30th of September. Should I try and get a new card as soon as I go back? What's the standard procedure?

Help would be appreciated. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

I think it'd be the same drill as last year, there'll be somewhere set up in the su and u head down there in like the first week or two, well thats what it was like last year MNG.

But regardless of what year u'r in, get up early, bring in ur hot chocolate and comfy shoes, we'r gonna be a while boys :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭randombassist

Vainglory wrote:
    They're being sent today, you should get your code tomorrow, registration starts from 10am and even if you don't receive your UCD code by post you can use your CAO number to register for subjects/modules etc.

Hope that helps, any more questions I'm on 716 3111.

Jane
    Education Officer UCDSU

Hi vainglory, do you know how someone might go about resistering with a CAO number if they haven't been sent the login information yet? Just I was looking to do a law module through horizons, so I want to apply early!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Hi vainglory, do you know how someone might go about resistering with a CAO number if they haven't been sent the login information yet? Just I was looking to do a law module through horizons, so I want to apply early!
    Try this page

CAO number should equal your student number.

the pin is your date of birth. Should allow you to register from there.... follow links...

upmeath wrote:
    registration starts from 10am tomorrow morning? i downloaded the 28-page pdf on thing for freshers and it said we weren't due in for architecture registration until next thursday at noon, the 8th? help, please!

You can register your details and choose your modules as soon as you get your login. The 8th is a day you get to come in and talk to people about choices if ur having probs, welcome to ucd talk etc...

But nothing stopping you from choosing your modules ahead of this date.

R

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ArizonaBayNow!

What page exactly? The CAO number and birthdate doesn't work for the ucd connect login, and that's the only way of registering I've seen.

• Advertisement

What page exactly? The CAO number and birthdate doesn't work for the ucd connect login, and that's the only way of registering I've seen.

https://atlas.ucd.ie/pls/usis/twbkwbis.P_GenMenu?name=homepage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ArizonaBayNow!

Ah! Many thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

Yeah, I meant online registration. Started on Friday at 10am.

To use your CAO number...

Go to ucd.ie, and SIS student web.

Click Login to Secure Area

Use your CAO number as your login and your date of birth in the format 240587 as your PIN.

Advertisement