Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Theoretical Physics or Mathematics??

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Myth wrote:
    SIS = Student Information System. You'll need your password to log into it, which you won't get until freshers' week. It's available (for when you have it) at http://www.tcd.ie/local, then have a looksee at the middle, bottom right of the page. It'll have your timetable information up on it (though has at times been incorrect, such as ignoring one of my subjects last year)
    Actually, when are the Science faculty releasing the JF timetables?

Pet wrote:
    Actually, when are the Science faculty releasing the JF timetables?

Well the room bookings for the year are being finalised, so I'm told, so I'd guess the week before Freshers' Week. Will find out in the morn...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

generally it just has to be done for sci before they have those introduction lectures when they hand em out in freshers week?

I've been told it'll be the friday of freshers' week, they're behind 'cos of the BA festival of science. Kinda sucks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

must say i find a severe case of not caring myself....i'll showup whenever they say...makes lil difference when....

Advertisement