Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6th year holiday

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

I did my leaving cert last year and we went to Ipsos in Corfu for two weeks at the end of July/beginning of August.
    I spent less than €1000. We ate out every night, drank as much as we wanted and bought all the presents we needed and still came home with a few bob!
    We didnt sleep for the two weeks cause we worshipped the sun aswell. If you want a good holiday, try Corfu. Even if there's only a small group, its still mad craic cause you meet so many people over there!
    I'd HIGHLY recommend Corfu.......
    Oh, and I went to Tenerife for a week aswell..... was really good for the nightlife but the day time was no where near as good as Corfu...
    It really depends on what type of holiday you're looking for!

yeah, ipsos is deadly. ive been there 5 times, although i might be a bit bias, have friends living there...!
    its brill though

Advertisement