Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Javascript resize a window

Options
  • 01-09-2005 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭

Right lads .... probably asking this in vain, as there might not be an easy way to do it, but here goes ....

I have a site where i need to show close to 100 pics all in their own window.

They are all different sizes and will mean alot of work if i cant do this.

I am looking for a (javascript i would have thought) solution to this, so when i click on the link/thumbnail, it will open in a new window that will resize around it the pic.

It would be good to have a "Close Window" link aswell

Can someone point me in the right direction ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Oh are you in luck :)

Try this

http://www.howtocreate.co.uk/perfectPopups.html

When you download the js file - change the default window size to the mximum width and height possibly required (I use 800 x 600) and when you have your files set up, watch how the window opens, immediately resizes to the demensions of your image, with a lovely close button in the lower right corner

Advertisement