Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any modders in Dublin area?

• 01-09-2005 2:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭

Have a 1.1 xbox and an SP ICE that I'm thinking of soldering. However, I thought if there's anyone in the Dublin area who perhaps has experience doing this they're much more likely not to mess up my machine.

Have the motherboard taken out and the mod chip ready with the pin adaptor. All that needs to be done is 15mins of soldering.

Can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

What area are you based in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭chabsey

peterk19 wrote:
    What area are you based in?

Am based on north side, marino area. Can travel though (within reason). It should be a quick job right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

I'll instal it for you some evening next week if you like
    Pete

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭chabsey

peterk19 wrote:
    I'll instal it for you some evening next week if you like
    Pete

Sounds excellent! Where are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Maccattack

I just have my xbox consol. How much would you charge to do the mod with all the extra bits you need?

• Advertisement
Advertisement