Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CD-RW

Options
  • 29-06-1999 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭

Right, I'm copying mp3s to a CD-RW and the only cd-rom that can read the cd with the copied foles is the actual cd-r. No other cd drive will read it. I've tried copying the files onto it a few times but it still wont work. Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

I'm using Adaptec Easy CD Creator btw.

One other thing that I forgot to throw in there, do you need a CD crack to back up PSP 5??

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Gyck

With the CDR software I use (not Adaptec), you get the option of creating a 'multisession' CD, meaing it can be written to more than once. If I use this option, the CD won't be readable on any other CD player until I close the session.

Since I usually don't want to add extra stuff to the CD at a later date, I usually opt to 'close the session', and the CD is burned so that it's readable on any CD player.

Perhaps that's the problem?? Check the writing options available in the software. You amy have created a load of multisession CDs... smile.gif

As for PSP 5 backups, I don't know. Anyhow, I always had a thing for PSP 3...

Thanks I think I've go t it working now!

Advertisement