Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wigan

Options
  • 01-09-2005 6:42pm

Now im hopin theres gona be some Wigan fans around here, because im a serious wigan fan.
    The worst season i can remember as a wigan fan, which has graudally got better with Betts gettin sacked, Millward comin in and all those new signings for next season!

Im in Oz nowadays so i only get to see the NRL, which is still miles ahead i reckon pace wise, and quality wise, so im gona need some updates on the wigan games on sky!

Ya never know wigan could spring a surpise if they make the playoffs, injury ravaged youngster on the rampage!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Maccattack

poor ol wigan arent doing so good these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

I'd really like to rub it in but Leeds are doing their best to fcuk it up this year :(

i have feeling leeds might just be on the way downwards...it looks like they will lose duneman, mckenna and Bai next year, already lost calderwood - theyve signed peacock o believe so thats good, but i think tony smith might be being found out as a coach at the moment after taking over a brilliant squad put on a plate by Powell

wigan to be rampant next year! ha

Advertisement