Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Theres a party and everyone is invited..!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Whts this aboot: A hippie party
    What does it do: It exists
    What does it acheive: As yet unknown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

its amazing to see how many people actually put something like this down in case they are viewed as a "hippie" at the end of the day im sure there will be some of those who put it down present at sed party..
    fools.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Kastro wrote:
    its amazing to see how many people actually put something like this down in case they are viewed as a "hippie" at the end of the day im sure there will be some of those who put it down present at sed party..
    fools.
    Yet you still havent explained whats this in aid of? Why are you "recaliming the streets*".

*That should probably read "getting in everyones way and generally being "rebels"".

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Maximilian wrote:
    Hmmm... we could hoist a 260lb Habermann Style anvil without too much difficulty I think. This anvil is made of the same quality high carbon, manganese steel as the other anvils I have dropped on jobless slobs in the past however, I think the piano has more class and makes for a more musical impact.

I demand that the anvil be an ACME brand anvil. Should the piano and anvil not do their job we could have a large stash of ACME brand explosives on standby ready to blow us, I mean them, all to kingdom come when we finally get the plunger to work properly.

Kastro wrote:
    fools.

Oh Ill most probably be there by the way!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

Please be kind enough to dispose of your rubbish carefully when the party is over.

But being good citizens of Mother Earth I'm sure you didn't need telling. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

"Ya see, back in the day we used to have parties WITHOUT a half-baked political agenda..."

Anyone who's going, watch out for dour looking men dressed badly with unusually high pants (DS officers should really get a better clothing grant...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭zinc

Fun, free street party, sounds good. I'll be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Why not do something constructive as a mass?
    If everyone brings a brush you can re-clean the streets as you reclaim them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

hippies hippies hippies :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Kastro, are u gonna explain what this is all about or just sit there twiddling your thumbs. So far my impression is a bunch of people arriving at a certain street and then loooking like idiots in a crowd.

Ah navanite ya never been to RTS??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Ah navanite ya never been to RTS??

You haven't lived until you've been hit over the head with a baton by unbadged gardai....

ah i gave birth to a brick the other day!one of the proudest moments of my life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Pearl666

stupid hippies, its an excuss for them all to get together in one big filthy group. I say we get loads of punks and bricks to go to this and see what happens:) guess who wins

Advertisement