Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blood on the streets of Cork

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

as for the drunken yank, the gist of his drunken argument was "why wasnt anyone helping, in the states we help"

... unless you're black.. and unless you live in New Orleans..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭arctic lemur

Maby it was paint from mad yolks out on the razz the night before. (painting the town red) Except they were spooked and dropped it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

Maby it was paint from mad yolks out on the razz the night before. (painting the town red) Except they were spooked and dropped it!!!
    its kinda been determined where the blood came from

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

It's not immediately apparent, but I think artic_lemur was trying to be funny. More study is needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Brianb8802

exactiv wrote:
    ... so I whipped out my camera and this is what was going on...

http://www.windpoweredireland.com/temp/blood-on-the-streets.jpg

I was just wondering, why did you copyright this picture???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭exactiv

I actually sent it into the cork examiner to see if they'd publish it and maybe give me millions upon millions of euro :rolleyes: So I stuck that on it ... just in case ...

They didn't publish it and I'm still broke ;)

Advertisement