Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what provider are you with

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

looks like a two horse race!! lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

ibb
    Contract with BT is up fairly soon.

Should I stick with them or is there better companies out there?

On the cheapest package I think.

If this is in the wrong place I'll move it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Cryos

Vodafone

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

smart
    Blitz wrote:
    Vodafone

vodafone micky? freebie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Marcopolo85

NTL - 1Mb.........absolutely beautiful! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

ibb
    BT IOLBB+ not a chance would I touch eircom with a 2,076ft pole, wasters :rolleyes: can't beleive so many boards users do use em, thought the point would have gotten across by now that there crap.

Is that imagine actually complaining on a public board?? thats a little sad and a whole lot desperate, no customers yet??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

ibb
    Eircom = 46
    BT = 47

It looks like BT will loose the crown in a day!!!

As a happy BT customer I would like to know, how many Nationwide BB customers they have???
    If its less than 10% of the DSL market.....its a low down dirty shame!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 946 ✭✭✭XDA

Add lastmile wireless to the list please ...

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

digiweb
    imagine wrote:
    Why isn't imagine on the list, or indeed any of its subsiduries such as Netsuorce ! Discrimination I think !
    Frankly, it's insulting our intelligence to call Imag!ne a broadband provider.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭JNive

esat
    indeed, since they are literally 'high-speed' dial-up , no more and no less.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

:d Ntl. :d

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭vampyre

Net1, reseller of IBB carp and spent the weekend with speeds actually worse than I had on IOL dial up. Telling me it will get better is not making me happy at €99p/m out of my pocket now. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

gaysat BT here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

NTL, excellent service....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 155 ✭✭pugleon

ibb
    Happy BT customer now. Was with IBB because there was nothing else available. Mast is still on the roof because I can never get through on the phone. LOL. That's gonna be target practice for me pelet gun if they dont call soon to find out why I stopped the direct debit.

Love to get NTL ontop of BT for uploads but not available. Like to know what areas it IS available. Considering I'm directly in between Tallaght and Lucan where it is live :confused:

BT rocks anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭thejovialhost

smart
    Eircom. No complaints except over the summer when it went down for some reason but came back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

ibb
    eircom isdn 150hr a month thing best i can get in my area

Advertisement