Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firearms Cert. for 9mm Pistol

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭woody

And it should only take the max of 10 days to get a license, a lad in Dundalk Barracks requested a meeting with the Super to see what the problem was and got it 24 Hours later might be an idea but understand one thing the Police are lazy sometimes in this respect, so be proactive.

The goons let me license a machine pistol by accident which subsequently I handed back to them and explained the situation after a stupid F*ck up in germany.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Try TEN MONTHS and counting!!!!
    With that kind of delay, I'd suggest that your Super does not want to grant you a license and is hoping you'll go away. Hence the unanswered letters. If you really want to get this out of the way, you'll have to turn up at the station and ask for an appointment and not leave without one.

Advertisement