Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coonagh Cross

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Yeah, Coonagh Cross is Definitely up and running. www.coonaghcross.com has been updated and it says that 'construction began in November 2006' and it is hoped the centre will be up and running well before Christmas of this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭rok

There is a layout/map of the centre here
    http://www.coonaghcross.com/map_large.htm
    they have removed the movie they had on the old site, I cant see the Cinema or Leisure centre anywhere on the map?

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭ebowdia

Anyone know anything about the planned road linking the Coonagh roundabout to Moyross via the Old Cratloe road?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

rok wrote:
    There is a layout/map of the centre here
    http://www.coonaghcross.com/map_large.htm
    they have removed the movie they had on the old site, I cant see the Cinema or Leisure centre anywhere on the map?

I'm assuming it's the big orange thing, cos it still says 9 screen 1625 seat Cinema on the website
    map_large.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭rok

On the "PROJECT PROGRESS" page of www.coonaghcross.com
    • Update - 'Planning obtained May 2006'
    • Construction commenced in November 2006
    • 250,000 sq ft of convenience, comparison, leisure and retail warehousing
    • Tesco and 10 line shops will be completed for October 2007
    • Remaining line shops and retail warehousing will be completed in March 2008

the area where Fortunes Carpet + Furniture shop is marked "Future Developmant Land" on the map, have they bought out Fortune?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Anyone hear of any proposed tenants going into coonagh besides Tesco?

What do you hope to see in Coonagh Cross? I know what I want. A Proper Starbucks and Quiksilver Shop!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Its going to be the usual, i say a Virgin/HMV will go. A GAME, gamestop will go. All the usual fast food places.

Advertisement