Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Medion Drivers

• 01-09-2005 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Hey, ive recently went and reformatted/repartitioned my medion pc, but when i went to reinstall the drivers for the modem/lan/wlan/tv there doesnt seem to be any installation file?? theres a .inf file which ive tried right-clicking on and clicking on install but it doesnt seem to do anything? does anyone know how i go about reinstalling this? why dont they just have a .exe i can click and i wont have to worry about it?!?! its stupid really...

oh btw after i repartitioned my drives i opened up partition manager again and it said something about the partitions being a different geometry and to delete them all and start all over again.... is this a serious error or what? it seems to be working fine? i dunno what could of went wrong.

thanks,
    jayo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭odie

Here is a website where you can download the latest drivers for Medion PC's

http://www.medion.co.uk/service/page/drivers_updates/drivers_updates.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Funkygreendogs

thanks for the reply odie, but ive already downloaded them, my problem is trying to install them, theres no setup files, and as ive said before ive tried right clicking on the .inf file to install it but its not doing anything.

the drivers which did have setup files included that i could just click and install were the graphics card and the sound card only, nothing else seems to be that easy....

anyone know how i install these driver files??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Right-click on My Computer, click Properties, choose the Hardware tab and click on Device Manager. Right-click on devices that are showing errors and choose Update Driver. Choose Not This Time and Next, Install From A List Or Specific Location and hit Browse to locate the place you've got the drivers.

That said, you might pick some of them up from Windows Update to save the hassle of doing it for each problem device. But that's the first thing you did, right?

adam

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

i have two medion pcs/ last xams and the xmas before, what drivers ya need, they're all on the backup here now

Advertisement