Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ramp City -v- Ramp N Rail

Options
  • 01-09-2005 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Ramp City -v- Ramp N Rail 12 votes

Ramp City
    0%
    Ramp N Rail
    100%
    X-SL*adele*MimikyuqzliamskatericewormastoexpnRancidmaniac13g1babyadiobamclown2brown 12 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Ramp N Rail
    I haven't been to Ramp N Rail, so Ramp City it is :D

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Rancidmaniac13

Ramp N Rail
    I think Ramp City is way better. It's also closer to me than Ramp'n'Rail plus it's got a cool restaurant kinda place that you can sit down and get food!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

Ramp N Rail
    equal except ramp city is bigger...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭GoofySkater

rampnrail! rampcity trannys are messed up.

Ramp N Rail
    i sorta think rampcity is better rampnrail is cramped together but ramp city is larger and has a great atmosphere

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 glamourfish

Definitely Ramp City!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭GoofySkater

the layout of rampcity is also retarded. The pyramid leads you right into the path of people dropping in on the rollin. And the spine coping is mega thin.

Ramp N Rail
    rampnrail layout downstairs is awefull.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

the layout of rampcity is also retarded. The pyramid leads you right into the path of people dropping in on the rollin. And the spine coping is mega thin.
    I got thrown off my bike once because of that, I dropped in, thinking the guy was going striaght over the pyramid, and hit his back wheel hard, literally flew a few feet. Serves me right for being a bike n00b, I suppose.
    Ramp City is better for bikes, I think, but the coping there sticks out too much for skateboarding, I think. I'm used to Ramp 'n' Rail on my board.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭Cork Skate

For atmosphere, both places are good at times ... for attitude, i have to say Ramp City is better. R'n'R is better for skating though .... the mini is the job !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭adiobam

Ramp N Rail
    i think rampnrail is prettey good beacause its more to do with street skating

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

Both parks have their good and bad points. kinda depends if u are a skater,blader or a biker.
    Rampcity is more expensive but is bigger and has the restaurant but i think rnr had a better ramp design and layout(considering the building its in)
    Unfortunatly myself(trev) and mike had to leave so there isnt quite the same skateboarder presence that there used to b,

we were hoping that some of the money going to all the new skate projects would have also went to us so we could have moved to a better building and expanded but its not looking too hopeful at the mo.
    On the other hand we would not have got any of the additional parks until we opened rnr and showed the councils that skateparks are really needed and can work.

Advertisement