Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How old will you be leaving school?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

yeah but i'd prefer to be 18...jst my personal opinion

Yeah same here. I just think the more mature you are the better. Not that Im not mature now :p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

I will be 18 at Easter therefore 18 doing my leaving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Turned 18 on Sunday(11/09) and I should have been 16 doing my leaving but I did an extra year at primary school and did TY in secondary school both are compulsory! :mad:

I know about 15 people in my year who will be 19 doing there leaving and I know one who will be 20 wouldn’t think it seeing that he is only 5'5" :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

I was 16 doing my Leaving Cert., I was 17 on August 21st though so I'll be 17 starting college.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

i will actually be 21 when i leave school. 17 years in school hope i don't have come back to repeat anything

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭R.D

20 I doubt this age is common but maybe there is one or two
    I finished school this year at 18 but I'll be 19 going on 20 when I re-sit the exams again next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭EyeDeeOne

im going to be 16 doing the exams and until september..

not going to college..
    it would be too depressing, would even be able to drink..
    HAHA

that would suck!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

i was 17, didn turn 18 til jan of 1st yr in coll, 2nd youngest in class! my friend's 18th was in dec jus b4 me...we all went out, i was the only 17 yr old, got turned away even tho there was a good few of us, had to go home :( lookin back id prefer to b 18 goin into coll, tho i no a girl who was 16 goin into coll

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

18 on Jan 2nd... so 18 doing my LC

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

16 if i don't do ty if i do then i'll be 17

• Advertisement
Advertisement