Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places that buy second hand PC games in dublin

Options
  • 02-09-2005 12:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

I have rakes of PC games- bought in a bout of ethuasism, but little played since, which I would like to get rid of. Is there anywhere that will buy these games off me? I know its common practice with console games, but PC?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Not on the high-street, but try the Game Exchange (Talbot St.) and Chapters (Abbey St.). Wouldn't count on it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

You could always try the For sale forum here.

You'd get better prices then a trade in value in any case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Yeah, Im coming up against brick walls with this too. Has something to do with that EULA License agreement that we will "read intently" when installing that MMORPG you waited 6 months for.

Apparently, the license agreement is not transferrable. So once you buy the game, legally, thats it, no resale value.

Probably differs from country to country though, so if you cart your game off to Uzbekistan or somewhere like that, its more than likely perfectly legal. Mind you, in some countries, marrying your sister is perfectly legal, so thats probably no indication..

And with that incestuous note..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,051 ✭✭✭✭event

anyone have an email address for Game exchange on talbot street

Advertisement