Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virtua Tennis 2:Game of the Gods

Options
  • 02-09-2005 5:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

As my dreamcast is a bit impracticable for mobile use I'll have to buy it again for the psp but this can't be done at the expense of sonic on my US 1.5.

So my question is does this game require any kind of update?

I know the new pal games dont update to 2.00 but do they need 1.52 or 1.51? :confused:

I remember when someone rigged the Virtua Tennis 2 arcade machine under the library in UCD so that 10c got you loads of credits. Me and my mate spent 3hours straight playing it for a couple of euro. The game is sega genius.

Roll on VT3 on the DC2.... :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

yeah, it requires you to update to 1.52 - but there's a hack available that allows you to 'trick' the psp so it can remain on 1.50

btw, is the game just a direct port of the dreamcast version? how are the graphics etc in comparison?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Don't know how it compares to the DC version (never played it) but have a look yourself http://media.psp.ign.com/media/709/709156/imgs_1.html

This game is like digital crack, I never liked tennis games but I just can't put this one down :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

This game is like digital crack, I never liked tennis games but I just can't put this one down :D[/QUOTE]

took the words right out of my mouth...its so addictive! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Im loving it...really really addictive.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

many an afternoon at college passed us by because of 4 player VT2...aw, thems were the days.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

VT3 (or Power Smash 3 as it's know in Japan) is on the way. It's coming out on Sega's new Lindberg arcade board (not Xbox 360 or Power VR based as rumoured; simply PC based like Taito's Type-X).

am_sg07.jpg

am_sg02.jpg

Spec at the moment is Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz, 1gig of RAM, NVIDIA GPU(GDDR3 256MB)

I don't usually get excited about next-gen graphics, but Sega are the exception.

am_sg03.jpg

Akira is looking dope.

Advertisement