Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High Score Challenge #12 - GTA

Options
  • 02-09-2005 8:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭

Some mini-challenges for GTA : Vice City

1. Highest score in the ammunation shooter challenge.

2. Fastest time in the "Dirt ring" in the stadium.

3. Highest/longest jump in ..... a BF injection (use your imagination).

4. Highest Media attention level (located at the bottom of the stats list in the pause menu).

5. Fastest time to complete the flamethrower rampage located by the Stadium.

Ok people - lets get moving.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Borat_Sagdiyev

When is this finishing? Won't be able to post my results until tomorrow or the next day.

Do I need proof? Or will you trust me with my results? :)
    I'm playing on a PS2 and I don't have access to a digital camera.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

This should be fun :D i'll get cracking on some of those when i get home ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

We'll say thursday unless interest levels pick up, could possibly get two weeks out of this one since its a game nearly everyone has :)

No need for photos, unless you want to.

'cos i can tell if your bullsh*ttin :mad: :D

I didn't get a chance to check my scores(cos the dumbass women in my house have lost my remote control and I can't change the channel to AV for Vice City, grrr), but here's an estimation of what I have already.

1. Highest score in the ammunation shooter challenge: somewhere above 45

2. Fastest time in the "Dirt ring" in the stadium: I've done it alright, I just can't remember, even roughly, what time I had.

3. Highest/longest jump in ..... a BF injection (use your imagination): Haven't tried yet(stupid women)

4. Highest Media attention level (located at the bottom of the stats list in the pause menu): Stuff of legends

5. Fastest time to complete the flamethrower rampage located by the Stadium: Haven't done it yet(stupid women)

Just out of curiosity, why isn't there more interest in this? I've seen plenty of people calling for a high score challenge for GTA but so far only 3 interested?

C'mon GTA people, get the finger out.

So far, here are my best attempts :

1. Highest score in AmmuNation shooter : 76

2. Fastest time in " Dirt Ring " Challenge : 3 min 29 sec

3. Highest/Longest Jump in a BF Injection : Height : 24.57m Length : 45.88m

4. Highest Media Attention : 1956 - Stuff of Legends

5. Fastest time to complete Flamethrower Rampage : 59 sec

Not the best i can do, but these are to cover me for now :)

I also have another suggestion for some scores... The races you can get from Sunshine Motors once you own it, post your fastest times on the first 6 tracks available.

• Advertisement

Haven't had much time to try these but here are my best so far:

1. Highest score in AmmuNation shooter : 90

2. Fastest time in " Dirt Ring " Challenge : 6 min 32 sec

3. Highest/Longest Jump in a BF Injection : I can't find one - anyone know where one is parked occasionally? I've been driving up and down the beach area and nothing.

4. Highest Media Attention : Stuff of Legends

5. Fastest time to complete Flamethrower Rampage : Not done yet.

3. Highest/Longest Jump in a BF Injection : I can't find one - anyone know where one is parked occasionally? I've been driving up and down the beach area and nothing.

There's ALWAYS one parked beside the buildings [ beach side ] opposite to the Malibu Club , it's hidden along some boardwalk near some bushes.

Thats probably the best description i can give u as i'm not at home atm to check it out.

There's ALWAYS one parked beside the buildings [ beach side ] opposite to the Malibu Club , it's hidden along some boardwalk near some bushes.

Thats probably the best description i can give u as i'm not at home atm to check it out.
    Of course there is!!

Thanks a lot, silly me I should've known that.

I'm gonna bump this thread as a game like this deserves a decent challenge as there were so few who tried.

I'm sure there's lots of people who have this game, but aint seen this challenge maybe ??

Advertisement