Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to identify furniture shop in Beechmount Industrial Estate, Navan

Options
  • 02-09-2005 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭

Strange one for you. I bought some futniture some weeks back in Beechmount Industrial Estate in Navan. I've since lost my receipt for my deposit and can't remember the name of the store.

It's the first place on the right hand side - one of the biggest shops in the estate. It has two big floors and an entire carpet section to the left of the ground floor.

Can someone please tell me what this place is called so I can chase this up ?

Thanks in advance !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭m_stan

ok figured this out myself - it was Star Furniture

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 caldwelk

Do you mean the very first furniture store on the right as you go into the Industrial Estate?

If you do, it is Sherlock Brothers, Beechmount Industrial Est, Navan,
    Co Meath
    Telephone: 046 9028386
    Fax: 046 9028504

They are a large store with 2 floors and they do have a carpet section to the right hand side. I think the carpet section is owned by wogans or roanes or something like that. I hope this is a help to you.

By the way, if you are there again, I'd take a look in the Navan Design Centre (just a bit up from Sherlocks on the left). They usually have a clearance section in the warehouse at the back of the shop. I got a nice chest of drawers there last Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭m_stan

um, as you can see above - I sussed this out myself and it was Star Furniture. Thanks for your help anyway.

Beechmount Ind Est is a great place to go furniture shoppping. Something for everyone. Some rip-off places, some great value.

Advertisement