Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blueface PAYG - What number does a person dial to call you?

• 02-09-2005 10:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

I recently started a blueface pay as you go account. Phone calls out fine and i may port my Eircom number to blueface if all goes well, but for now i dont know how to get incoming calls.

I have a blueface number but cant find any way for someone on a normal phone to call me.
    Is there a number that they dial and then they enter my blueface number after that?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 paular

Sorry i can't help you, but i am thinking about getting blueface and would be intersesting in this. no use having a phone if nobody can call me.
    Also does anyone know the best and cheapest adaptor to buy i nedd 3 port adaptor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

I recently started a blueface pay as you go account. Phone calls out fine and i may port my Eircom number to blueface if all goes well, but for now i dont know how to get incoming calls.

I have a blueface number but cant find any way for someone on a normal phone to call me.
    Is there a number that they dial and then they enter my blueface number after that?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi

if you check the e-mail that you got after registration you will see something like,

From normal telephones: +353-1-4361725 and after you extension number.

If you are a contract user you also get a Direct 076 number no need to use extensions.

Regards

paular wrote:
    Sorry i can't help you, but i am thinking about getting blueface and would be intersesting in this. no use having a phone if nobody can call me.
    Also does anyone know the best and cheapest adaptor to buy i nedd 3 port adaptor

Hi

I don't know of any 3 port adapter but the Liksys PAP2 has 2 and is only €69 from Blueface.

Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭SnotNosedGit

Thanks for that Nava, I'll try it when i get home.
    I didnt actually get an email from blueface about my account details. Just about where to deliver the router to. Then in the box for the router there was a piece of paper with my blueface number, but no instructions on how to dial it from a normal phone.
    Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

I'm pretty certain you can't receive calls with PAYG. You need to get one of the subscription services to get a phone number.

• Advertisement

paulm17781 wrote:
    I'm pretty certain you can't receive calls with PAYG. You need to get one of the subscription services to get a phone number.

Hi

I register and account back in April and did get a number like above, it might have changed since them.

Regards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 895 ✭✭✭brav

I, also a pay as you go, and you dial the dublin number above( 01-4361725), then enter the extension number.

The number can be got in the support section along with the rest of the numbers.
    http://www.blueface.ie/support/usefulnumbers.aspx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

nava wrote:
    Hi

I register and account back in April and did get a number like above, it might have changed since them.

Regards

I didn't realise you could do that. Nifty! The subscription service is great, I would highly recommend it.

Advertisement