Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nooby subscriber question

Options
  • 02-09-2005 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

if only give €5 or €13, are you denied access to lesser amount of sub features than if you paid €50

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

daywalker wrote:
    if only give €5 or €13, are you denied access to lesser amount of sub features than if you paid €50

cheers

An excelent question by daywalker, i would also like to know the answer to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Good question i have just started paying my subsciption monthly and i think i can access everthing *i think*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I'm pretty sure that it's just two different ways of paying for the same thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

The different amounts cover different lengths of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭daywalker

ok ive sent me €13, i dont see the stars below nick increasing to four luvly red ones, do i have to notify any mods or admins?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

You have to change your 'Group membership' under 'Miscellaneous' in your user CP. It's on the left hand side.

Advertisement