Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Sports Car Hire Ireland???

Options
  • 02-09-2005 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,
    Would like to know where I can hire a sports car for a wedding day, does anyone know of any companies that I hire from. Cars like ferrari, lambo, porsche? If not new high performance cars, how about classic performance cars, like a mustang or corvette...! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Hi,
    Would like to know where I can hire a sports car for a wedding day, does anyone know of any companies that I hire from. Cars like ferrari, lambo, porsche? If not new high performance cars, how about classic performance cars, like a mustang or corvette...! :D

Try approaching an owner of one of the cars mentioned if you can't find a company

• Registered Users Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

There used to be one called beaufield or beaumont motors or something like that. That was back during the .com boom though.... sigh.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

TV companies would use them as props. Might be an idea to try some of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

There used to be one called beaufield or beaumont motors or something like that. That was back during the .com boom though.... sigh.....

well were in the dot morter boom now so out with the old and in with the new ;)

Advertisement