Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Is it possible to get a car shipped over from the UK?

Options
  • 02-09-2005 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭

Is there a service provided by anyone that goes and picks up a car and will drive it back on the ferry for you.

I'm looking at picking up a Focus through Autotrader through a dealer but will be busy for the next few weeks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

I'd do it for you for a fair fee...

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭sentenel

Hi
    There's a guy called John Flynn (Flynn Transport 0872990141)who's over and back to the Uk a couple of times a week to collect cars and trucks I've used him a few times and had no problems with him. Tell him Joe from Laois with the american trucks sent you
    cheers
    joe

Advertisement