Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bet for saturday

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

LOL i know what your saying but wanted to pass on my tip no biggy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Revo eh....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,242 ✭✭✭digiman

Anywhere online where I can watch Haydock today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

There's nowhere to watch racing on the web as far as I know, there used to be a site but you have to pay for it now.

Since Sendintank is a non runner I'm also going with Elusive Dreams in the next at Haydock.

Listening on the radio.
    Went For Elusive Dream to win and glistening e/w

Won nothing there anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭thetrickykid

FIFAWC1: FT Romania 2-0 Czech Republic :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

Blah, as F2B pointed out this is the Horse Racing forum. Not the betting forum or the soccer forum. If you want to takl about football, take it to the soccer forum. If you need access to the soccer forum, apply for it. If you don't get it, that's tough. FWIW I'll sponser you.

Secondly, this is not "YOUR" thread. You don't own any threads on this or any other forum. You start, contribute and read them. They do not belong to you or me. Don't lay claim to any threads please.

Lastly, the czech replublic was a terrible choice, I hope you didn't loose your coconuts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

first off i didnt know u could request access which i have done in the mean time. by saying its my thread i meant i started the thread. and well so be it czech republic lost havent seen u give any tips.. not been childish or anything but its not worth the hassle even tryin to pass on tips so i wont bother anymore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

And I will help you in your little cause. Banned from horse racing for being a complete twat, for tipping the czech republic and for typing czech in your reply. What does "and well so be it czech republic lost havent seen u give any tips." mean? Bye bye.

Advertisement