Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you having for din dins?

Options
  • 02-09-2005 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭

Dinner - thats the biggest thing Im going to miss from home... Yeah yeah yeah we all know UCD is great and magnificant and stuff, but What are YOU going to miss from home or what do you want to bring with you...

Do you think my ma would come up daily to make me dinner and then go home before I get locked beginning at approx 9pm?? Dammit its worth the ask!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Dinner - thats the biggest thing Im going to miss from home... Yeah yeah yeah we all know UCD is great and magnificant and stuff, but What are YOU going to miss from home or what do you want to bring with you...

Do you think my ma would come up daily to make me dinner and then go home before I get locked beginning at approx 9pm?? Dammit its worth the ask!

do what my flatmate used to do... go home at the weekend with 5 empty tubaware boxes and return on sunday evening with 5 full ones, one for each day he was up in UCD. Lazy git!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

that's what im planning on doing, im actually gonna make a bomb selling my mam's fahitas and curries, opening an inhouse tandoori in merville folks! im bringing 10 tupperware boxes incase im broke by wednesday and need to live on premade meals!
    what else am i gonna miss? mates from home who are going to galway, limerick and waterford, summer days, etc... probably decent sleep and youth are things ill never know again after next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

upmeath wrote:
    what else am i gonna miss? probably decent sleep and youth are things ill never know again after next week!

Welcome to college!!!! ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

upmeath wrote:
    a bomb selling my mam's fahitas and curries,

i challenge your mother to a fahita making duel...mmmm fahitas *drools*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

i'll miss my dads fajitas [momma crap cook]
    summer evenings chillin with friends in local
    my bed

....knowing people and having friends [that'll change tho...well i hope so!]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I live at home... so Mammy's cooking every day :)
    I'd still prefer to move out though.

Advertisement