Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from PI for absolutely NO reason

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Gonzolas wrote:
    Yes that is seriously funny. *Cough*. LET IT GO!

yeah in your words boards is "sh*t" isnt it , you amuse me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Gonzolas

Good

lol I am not trying to hurt anyone, I just want people to stop replying to this thread so I can get on with posting on other forums. It's a waste of time. I don't care any more about the ban. If I wanted to post in PI that badly I could just register another account.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

ah eamo thanks man but really, I feel, like, really sad now. I have no idea what to do. How could someone tell someone to go away when that someone was just giving their opinion? Sometimes I feel like people just say whatever they want to make people do what they want, yknow?

God, I'm so crushed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

/me wastes another 10 seconds of Gonzolas' time

• Advertisement

Gonzolas wrote:
    If I wanted to post in PI that badly I could just register another account.
    You could, but that would be bad.

/perks up a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Takeshi_Kovacs

Gonzolas wrote:
    A reason would be nice is all.

yes , this is something which is not so good about boards.ie, getting threatened with a ban, or being banned for small stuff like what you posted yourself ,
    at least you should have the chance to back up what you said with a fair comment, not to be shot down so quickly.. if you had being posting a good few *offensive remarks , then sure, you should have your arse kicked, but thats the age old problem of some people with power, use and abuse.. you know whats funny, i'll probaly be banned for this post now., meh so much for free speech... :rolleyes: :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

When will people around here understand that boards.ie is not free speech honestly .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Gordon wrote:
    ah eamo thanks man but really, I feel, like, really sad now. I have no idea what to do. How could someone tell someone to go away when that someone was just giving their opinion? Sometimes I feel like people just say whatever they want to make people do what they want, yknow?

God, I'm so crushed.

Probably a good time to tell you I hate you.

Phew! That's much better, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

lol I am not trying to hurt anyone, I just want people to stop replying to this thread so I can get on with posting on other forums. It's a waste of time. I don't care any more about the ban. If I wanted to post in PI that badly I could just register another account.

THEN WHY THE **** DO YOU KEEP COMING BACK HERE, CHECKING UP ON THE THREAD AND POSTING COMMENTS!?

I simply adore these people who are relatively new to the place and deem to know the in's and out's of the site, then complain like spanked bitches when getting a wikkle slap on the wrist by a moderator and, like all the other ****heads trying to goad some attention out of everyone, come here thinking they are the smart ones 'Wasting everyones time by bitching on the feedback forum - That'll show em' - Yawn.

One must realise that the Personal Issues forum is probably the most sensitive (excuse the pun) forum on the market. If people have an issue they greatly desire to resolve, the last thing they need is a one liner attempt at comedy, caked over in the disguise of a helpful comment, (Which you've failed at miserably) thrown at them. It may not have seemed like much to you, but try being the one seeking help on a matter only to find your thread infected with snide comments - Not nice, I'm afraid, and well deserving ofyou being thrown out on your ear.

As for a reason for your bannage, as it has become painfully clear, that is decided apon by the Moderator in question - This is the sad reality you are crying over. This isn't an open site forum where anyone can waste their time flaking down their every thought and opinion of the day wherever they like - This place is an owned site that is under the complete control of the owners - So boo hoo free speech malarchy bollocks crap arguement doesn't apply here.

Post within the charter rules (How far within the rules depend on the sensitivity of the forum & the moderator whom watches it - Something people should most definately learn VERY fast if they are new here, and would break down into depressed little stains should they ever recieve a ban that would 'OEH MY GOED SIMPLY CRUESH MY RAESON TOE LIVE!')

Get familiar with the site, get familiar with the people, get familiar with the rules and get familiar with controlling your tongue (Typing, in this case) and then, young N00blet, thou shalt be semi-free from the demon wrath of the 'Moderators'.

Biased%20Card.gif
    Sometimes I wish every mod on this board could just be honest when people go "WHY WAS I BANNED?"

It'd be so therapeutic to post

"Because you're obviously a ****ing gob****e who has no idea what the definition of the word funny actually is, and to be honest as someone who contributes their time voluntarily to trying to keep the content of these boards on track, on topic and on side for the greater good of the greater number of greater users, I can't be arsed logging on here every 15 minutes to try and remove your muppetry from this forum so that all of the serious posters can enjoy the content. Your comments are unhelpful and your arguments about your comments not being unhelpful are dull. This is not your soapbox. This is not your stomping ground. This is not your alma mater, your bull-horn, your god given right or your free-born inheritance. This is a bulletin board. You're banned because I've banned you. There is no fair. There is no right. There is no justified. There is no rule. There is no appeal. There is no spoon. There's just you, and me, and I've banned you, so in a word, tekkit."

And on THAT note:

minesajack.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

RopeDrink rofl do you think I would be bothered reading all that. Where is that gathering card "RopeDrinks amazing Rant" or something. Could really use it about now :D

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Oh look, Gonzolas posted yet again to the thread s/he claims to want people to stop posting to.

Yeah.. cut it out, I must have the last say :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Seriously, you might learn to love this place. Sure half the mods hate me har!

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

RopeDrink rofl do you think I would be bothered reading all that. Where is that gathering card "RopeDrinks amazing Rant" or something. Could really use it about now biggrin.gif

I'm insulted - That was FAR from one of my rants.

Regardless of what I think of the situation, or whom is involved, I at least throw in a couple of helpful (In my own mind) comments rather than just an all out bitch against the OP or the topic - If you read it all you might learn something, or maybe not, but that's for you to decide - I care not.

I heard about your original "rant". I'm lucky enough not to have any serious psychological problems like your good self though. So I tend not to rant on looking for attention.

By the way, in case you don't understand: last post = mine on this thread.

:d

Gonzolas wrote:
    I heard about your original "rant". I'm lucky enough not to have any serious psychological problems like your good self though. So I tend not to rant on looking for attention.

By the way, in case you don't understand: last post = mine on this thread.

Ah ****, we'll miss you.

SERIOUSLY, oh wait you posted again.

• Advertisement

So did you.

Yeah but I never said I "wouldn't reply because I'm too cool" paraphrased and the like.

Neither did I.

Can you get banned from the Feedback board? Is that possible? Then where do you complain to..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Gonzolas wrote:
    Can you get banned from the Feedback board? Is that possible? Then where do you complain to..

in a nut shell, yes you can get banned from the feedback forum,

where do you post then, probably the prison forum.

Interesting. Don't forget though. Last post = mine.

It's kinda like a game.

Oh dear - Someone who knows how my brain works, as well as the purpose for my posting, after 'not' reading one of my replies - How novel. So first we have people bitching about Mods never helping or doing the right thing, and then when one tries to help, they're a bitch for that, too - And I'm the one with a mental condition that warrants attention seeking?

Dear me, what a weird and wonderful world we live in. Explain your analysis on me having a serious psychological problem, Gonzolas, I'd love to hear how Doctor ****'o got that report.

Well if you post without PM'ing a moderator, yes you can be banned, OH SHI

• Advertisement

Ah post again please. Cry over an internet forum. One-up-man-ship does work!

Advertisement