Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from PI for absolutely NO reason

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Gonzolas

Wow RopeDrink a bit defensive there eh :D
    I wonder who will get the 100th reply.. lemme guess.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Gonzolas banned from Feedback for absolutely NO reason.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

My my my, you know very little of me indeed :D
    If you thought 'THAT' was defensive, pfffft, goes to show you how humourless I am considering you didn't realise that was me poking fun at how lame this all is.

What do we win from this game, anyway?

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Game Over, I guess.
    Damn my slow typing skills.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Last post = mine. !!!!!1111onePAnda!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Damn that panda...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I only got to read this thread this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Me too, I found it slightly more interesting than the normal "I'm being opressed" threads but that it could have used more outrage and better trolling.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

you banned him/her from here too fast....most people missed the fun.i liked the overlapping discussions.more interesting than usual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

amp wrote:
    and better trolling.

YOUR MA! needs better trolling.

That should do nicely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

ecksor wrote:
    Gonzolas banned from Feedback for absolutely NO reason.
    Best ending to a thread EVER :D

Advertisement