Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Institute, Rossdale is back, yipee

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Splinters

how very odd, i literally just stook on an institute track as i seen this, first impression is.....

yep very cool, i like it, slightly more edgy then bush.

Bush were an easy band to knock but full credit to them they had some very cool songs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

bush were the balls!i was a little disappointed with this track.I only heard a poor quality version ill buy the albmu friday though.the guitarist the in the band bugs me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

he's been doing stuff with photek, so i figured it might have been a bit original or good, but i fail to see what's so special about it? bush were cack, but i figured photek must have seen SOME musical talent in there to want to have worked with him...

:rolleyes:

bush were a very good band.i never understood the bad rep. institutes album isn't great its alright, very uninspiring i thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Splinters

I absolutely love this album, not one bad song on it.

And that guitarist is chris traynor from Helmet, a genuine legend, he was the touring guitarist for bush on their last tour too.

Seriously peeps check this album out, its pure quality.

• Advertisement

im not saying the songs are bad but they are just not original and very predictable i found.i do however like ambulance alot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

Hope he sticks to singing as his acting was a big pile of poo in Constantine!!!

Advertisement