Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alloy Center Caps?

Options
  • 02-09-2005 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

Dose anyone know where I might get my hands on 4 centre caps for 14'' alloys? VW one preferably as I don't think I have much chance of finding originals. I got two when I bought the alloys but the guy I bought them off said he never used them and couldn't find the other two. The caps are 6' in diameter and are pictured below.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

I think you can buy them on Ebay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Yea I tried ebay but all I can find are 55mm ones for the very center of the wheel while I need one's that are 155mm to cover all 4 studs.

Advertisement