Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Im so bored at the moe.Might go into town in the morning.Anyone getting up to anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

Yay so I have decided to do something even if im on cruthces! going to head down to the pier and catch a movie with my friends - I figured a movie wont require much use of the cruthes! :D im in a great mood now!yay!Enjoy the weekend all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

im gonna go on da piss up tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

woz out last night at a friends 18th...i had the BEST time!! omg like it woz totally WOW! though i did have to take care of one of my friends coz she drank on an empty stomach and lets just say wasnt feeling the best! should be out again tonight but so tired from last night i've given the 2nd party a skip!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

me and my friends had a 2 litre bottle of linden village cider each and i had 4 or 5 bulmers afterards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Haha, flagons

i've the flu :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

i've the flu :(

Get well soon. Hope you dont miss to much school ;)

CrimE wrote:
    Get well soon. Hope you dont miss to much school ;)
    god i hope so!!! i dont particularly want to miss 2moro but i may have too

Yeh hope you feel better hun! All you need is a bit of rest and you'll be good to go!! Good luck! Have a great week everyone :D

• Advertisement

Its the weekend once again!! Guess what I'm sick again....lol I think I just get so rundown by the end of the week!! How is everyone? I havn't been online in yonks! Anyone doing anything fun for the weekend?

I thought I would revive this!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

any objections to merging this with the "random" thread?

not from me....

makes sense to me

Nope wouldnt bother me either.

Yeoooow! Weekend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

Its the WEEKEND :D

caesar wrote:
    Its the WEEKEND :D
    wow its all colourful :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

It's a Saturday night and I'm at home on boards. I'm such a cool cat.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

Daelus wrote:
    It's a Saturday night and I'm at home on boards. I'm such a cool cat.
    LOL, *lowers head in shame*

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

I don't post in this thread nearly as much as I should.

i love the weekend :D whats everyone up to?? i shud really do a bit of homework...argh!!

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

i love the weekend :D......
    I love it too :D but it always seems to have just started when its nearly over :mad:

caesar wrote:
    I love it too :D but it always seems to have just started when its nearly over :mad:
    thats so true!!! we've school 2moro...ARGH!!!!! this weekend has gone so fast

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

we got a new timetable for our school week on friday. Seems strange totaly changing it around after 1.5 months of it. Anyways should be a bit different, I think my free classes are more evenly spaced rather then in groups. But one thing thats good, I know I got 3 frees tomorrow! :)

lucky you! Guess where i'm going on tuesday??? to UL...a couple of my friends and me are heading down to limerick at 7 am!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

In my school 6th years have tuesday off because we're supposed to go to the UL openday. We'll probably just end up going to the cinema or something instead though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I'm not going to UL actually, didn't even know about it. But tbh It isn't relevant to what i wanna do.

• Advertisement

Was the UL open day on today? Oh for f*** sake, I had no idea it was on. Someone give me info on it when you see this please?

I might want to do Architecture down there, but 5 years in Limerick? I'm not entirely sure

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement