Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Anyone going to the Carlow open-day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Funkstard wrote:
    Was the UL open day on today? Oh for f*** sake, I had no idea it was on. Someone give me info on it when you see this please?

I might want to do Architecture down there, but 5 years in Limerick? I'm not entirely sure
    it was on today and yesterday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

Finally, the weekend is here again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

again again woo hoo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

d4gurl wrote:
    again again woo hoo!!
    :)

• Advertisement

d4gurl wrote:
    again again woo hoo!!
    i agree :D

but not feeling too good right now...kinda---->:(

i agree :D

but not feeling too good right now...kinda---->:(
    Sorry if I seem nosy but why are you kinda---->:(? I'm sure your fellow lc'ers here on the boards could cheer you up in some way :)

got some newz about a relative that i'm not too happy about...it's ok though

is shrimp the dude who is in the threads of fame and threatened to bring down boards?:confused:

is shrimp the dude who is in the threads of fame and threatened to bring down boards?:confused:

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

• Advertisement

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

my thoughts exactly..

Elaborate Dazzler!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Think your talking about Bubbles

TimAy wrote:
    Think your talking about Bubbles
    ok now i'm entrigued....who's bubbles???

ok now i'm entrigued....who's bubbles???
    You're not the only one

Guys what time to yey all go to bed at during the school week?
    Everyday I tell myself I'll go to bed early just because I'm always nackered the next day! I'm usually asleep by half eleven but would prefer 10! I know I'm a nut job but I value my sleep! What about everyone else?

i usually go by 11...would prefer about 10:30 tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

Im usually in bed by about 11.30 asleep by about 12 sometimes later though.

I'm usually asleep some time after 12.. just the way I am, but i'm never too wrecked as a result. Like I'm prolly gonna hit the hay in bout half an hour.

Weekend:) and mid-term:D

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

Woohoo Mid-term! I guess this pretty much means the death of this forum, for a week at least.

• Advertisement

I was hoping on heading in to town today maybe, but here I am looking out my window, and it's raining, and windy. I dont mind the wind, but when combined with rain it's not nice..

Lets have a look a the week aheads weather:

Pretty nice actually.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

C'mon Shrimp dont let the weather stop you, there's plenty to do :)

At least you all get a mid term! I only get Monday of! But it ain't so bad! I get three weeks of Christmas Mwahhhahhahah

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

arent all schools ment to have the same holidays?

No, they get he same amount, but at different times you know..

Well, I went into town today, wet and all as it was. wasn't too bad, was just kinda hazy and windy, could have been a lot worse.

That's crap getting hardly any holidays now then lads at xmas, cos like my friends are off now, and then at Christmas thered be a week period when they wouldn't be off, and I'd be on mine own. Ain't it great my school doesn't do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Standardisation came in last year which means all schools have the same holidays, but the 'tute isn't really a school and acts under its own rules. It doesn't have to follow the rules set out by the Dept. of Education, which is why they had an extra few weeks of summer and they have no mid-term.

Pretty much everyone I know in the Institute said the extra summer holidays was bollocks because everyone was back in school, and now they're stuck in school whilst everyone else is off! Shít one!

Yeh It is indeed oh well what you going to do! You know something I love are LC boards!! I really do! All the stupid up their own holes adults on other threads slag me and call me a snob! It really is pissing me of!!! SO that is why I love this board!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

.....You must have done something for them to call you a snob? Or maybe it's just the username?

Anyway, you've never been anything but nice to everyone here, I've never noticed a hint og elitism or snobbery in you

yeah, I like the this board cos like I could name the ppl who use it, and it's only us who use it.. and we all got on fairly well.. I think however me and timAy may not be getting on too well.. but you know thats life, personally I dont hold grudges..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

It's quiet, too quiet....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement