Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Yeh it's gone way too quiet in the last few weeks. Just before school started (8 weeks already!) it was at its most active

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

yeh how do I change my gay username? When I first came to the boards I didnt xpect too use them too much & cudnt think of a name :( whats everyine doin for halloween i hv skool d next day wont be out too late but i shall not stay in!! I like our little LC family aww :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

d4gurl wrote:
    yeh how do I change my gay username? When I first came to the boards I didnt xpect too use them too much & cudnt think of a name :( whats everyine doin for halloween i hv skool d next day wont be out too late but i shall not stay in!! I like our little LC family aww :P
    LC family...lol! i like it!!!

i'm going out! any ideas what to dress up as tho???

A whore

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

d4gurl wrote:
    yeh how do I change my gay username?

to get a name Change, you need to Subscribe! cost 50 quid a year and is very worth it

• Advertisement

Funkstard wrote:
    A whore
    thats very...umm...typical of what most girls will be dressing up as! I want to be a bit different

Hey guys thought I would revive this old thread? How is everyone?

d4gurl wrote:
    Hey guys thought I would revive this old thread? How is everyone?
    i'm brilliant!! i'm feeling really happy lately :D my life is going perfect

except i should really study more!!

Aww thats great hun! I feel happy too! WOOHOO!!YAY!! Lets hope d feelin lasts lol! so wat hs made u so happy eh?lol

i have the best friends in the whole wide world!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

I'm happy to, but i don't know why, maybe its that i've realised theres more to life than the LC and it will be over before i know it and then off to college:D

Yeah I should really do some study too;)

P.S Lets hope the feeling lasts:)

yeh heres hopin!! AWW yeh abercrombie me too!!lol! dts y im happy to!

Let's make sure the LC doesn't suck the happiness out of life right!! once anyone feels like it is tell us and we'll remind u the good things in life!!

i'm sick and bored but as it's friday i decided to revive this thread!!!

nothing to do but sit in bed, eat soup and watch daytime tv...i want to go out tonight but i can't :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

Awww, im home for lunch. Have to go back now!

Sick on the weekend = :(

Get better soon.

Btw is it just me or do you get sick a lot? :p

CrimE wrote:
    Awww, im home for lunch. Have to go back now!

Sick on the weekend = :(

Get better soon.

Btw is it just me or do you get sick a lot? :p
    :D

well i'm actually not well today..and yesterday...and the day before! usually i've like a headache and i'm like "ohhh i'm sick!" apparently i'm a drama queen...;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

Hah I know many like you so dont worry I know what you're talking about :D

Im almost never sick *touch wood* :p

CrimE wrote:
    Hah I know many like you so dont worry I know what you're talking about :D

Im almost never sick *touch wood* :p
    don't stereotype..i'm an origional!!! :D

so what's everyone doing tonight???

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

don't stereotype..i'm an origional!!! :D

so what's everyone doing tonight???

Yore Ma!

Jayzus! Nah, I don't know. Go for a drive maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

.....so what's everyone doing tonight???
    Well I'm not doin much tonight apart from watching some tv and going on the boards. I'll probably go out tomorrow night though. Oh yeah! I've a long weekend too because I'm off Monday:p
    I love school staff meetings.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Whats everyone up to today?

i'm just waiting on my bagels to toast, then heading to getting a 10:20 bus into town(hope I make it cos i need to have a shower still) then doing some stuff in town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭roberta c

Pianning on spending the day on homework(probably wont though! cant seem to do it unless its 10o'clock sunday night...) but tonight im going to the PRODIGY!!!
    cant wait! hope i dont get stabbed or beaten up though.....

well i've no homework to do seeing as i haven't been in school for most of the week. i do have an irish test on monday but i've left my book in my locker (coz i didn't realise that i'd be out the rest of the week on tues!) going to see the harry potter movie tonight though! and oh yes, i'm feeling much better today...still a bit blocked up, but ready for some fun :D

I wanna go to harry potter!!!I cant get tickets grrrrr!!Im stuck babysitn my likl bro tonite grrrrrr!!! Went to dcu open day today den went for a likl shoppin spree :D!! DCU is cool! Free pens hot boys :D

I was in DCU on Thursday to see a play. It's unbelievably far away from where I live. Lovely place though, apart from the ol' towers in the distance.

I didn't even know the DCU open day was on, god my school is so shít at stuff like this

Funkstard wrote:
    I was in DCU on Thursday to see a play. It's unbelievably far away from where I live. Lovely place though, apart from the ol' towers in the distance.

Was that how many miles to babylon? I went to see it on monday last. It was good, better than when we went to see king lear in DCU.

Today I just lounged around the house. Sundays tend to be lackluster, I have a bit of a chough.

Next friday I'm going to the IADT open day so thats a day of school, then on Saturday night, role in BOB DYLAN, cant wait for that. Anyone here going by any chance? I seen him 2 years ago in the point, and he's amazing.

d4gurl wrote:
    I wanna go to harry potter!!!I cant get tickets grrrrr!!Im stuck babysitn my likl bro tonite grrrrrr!!! Went to dcu open day today den went for a likl shoppin spree :D!! DCU is cool! Free pens hot boys :D
    i was going to go to that but ... didn't!!

school tomorrow :( i haven't been in since tues!!!

oh and harry potter was BRILL

Yeh we saw How Many Miles to Babylon. To get all nerdy, the characters on stage didn't at all agree with my perception of them from reading the book. Alec not insolent/weary enough, Frederic way too strong whereas in the book he was very passive, Jerry was quite good I must say, along with Bennett and Major Glendinning.

I liked the production, best I've seen in a while. I think it did the book justice as you have to remember its not meant as a play.

• Advertisement

is anyone else going out loads??

my mum told me that i've to cut down on my going out time at the weekends! she said that one night is ok, and two nights may be manageable but only if i don't waste the whole of the next day in bed :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement