Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Ooly

oh how we all love christmas. What will we all have to look forward to after christmas??? Mocks?.........the actual Leaving?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

trinity, this wednesday. whos going? everyone?

I am not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Shrimp wrote:
    trinity, this wednesday. whos going? everyone?

I am not.
    I AM I AM!!

i think...

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Ooly

It's the weekend AGAIN! it doesn't feel like it though, i'm in the middle of my exams :confused: :mad: Wahoo 2m week is xmas eve!!! Whats santa bringing all you "good" leaving certs? Revision books???????

stuff stuff and more stuff

i'm not materialistic...really i'm not :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

Woohoo as of Friday I am on my Xmas holidays!:D Stuf stuf and stuff thats the spirit! :D
    I dont mean to be hahaha in ur face but wen u all hav to go skool tomo morning think of me having a wonderful lie in! Mwahhahaha :D

d4gurl wrote:
    I dont mean to be hahaha in ur face but wen u all hav to go skool tomo morning think of me having a wonderful lie in! Mwahhahaha :D

*sulks*

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

I match your already being on Christmas holidays and raise it with me being on mine tomorrow.....and going to Australia for three weeks next Tuesday!!

hmmm... though one to beat....

Omg that is so cool! Have a brilliant time down under Funkstard! Im so jealous and yes u sooo win!!

• Advertisement

i was in New York last Christmas...it was brilliant

The year before that I was in Lanzorote...not that great of a Christmas atmosphere! I love the sun...but when it's Christmas, you just need a bit of snow!! :)

This year I'm in London!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Psychedelik

Can we please end this "random merged" thread and form some new, coherent threads instead? We've gone well past "the first week in 6th year" as was said in the first message :rolleyes:

This is the random and its the weekend thread! We love this thread its fun and we all started of together! Don't be so jealous! This thread is so that we can relax it wasnt just for the first week of school!

Abercrombie when you heading of for London? I was away last year in England and it snowed how fun! I think I may or not be goin to the states after xmas i dont kno yet! If I am I have to get my act together and get all my school work/study review out of the way! I jus rested all day today and yesterday i spent out all day/nite!ahh!! Happy Xmas everyone! :D

I agree d4gurl...this is a thread where we can just relax and have fun (plus it was started by two of the greatest people ever!! US! lol :D)

my flight is at 7:20!! Talk to you all when I get back!! Merry Christmas all

This thread was slipping down the list, better boost it back up..

So what did everyone get? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

We cant do away with this thread.... we invented it and its ours!

I got a car a week ago which was pretty much my present but I got money (for petrol :v: ) tolietries, etc. Nothing amazing but im pretty satisfied overall!

Crime you luky luky luky guy! That is some great loot! I got money and am just going to go mad in the sales! Oh Abercrombie indeed we are the greatest!lol!!

I'M BAAACCCCKKK! anyone miss me???

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Psychedelik

We cant do away with this thread.... we invented it and its ours!

Whatever you're into yourselves, I think it's a bit silly though. I mean we do have PM for this kind of one-to-one chitchat.

And what's "random merged" supposed to mean anyway?!

Well if you do not like it then please do not criticise!! This is our little LC family!! I'll be so kind to explain to you why this thread is known as Random merged its the weekend! Once upon a time a long time ago a girl called Abercrombie made a "its the weekend thread" and a girl called "d4gurl" made a random thread. When a new moderator was announced he/she decided to merge both threads into one superfragilisticexpialidousious thread!!

• Advertisement

I'M BAAACCCCKKK! anyone miss me???

:D
    No

Shrimp wrote:
    No

thats not very nice shrimpy! Of course we did Abercrombie :D Shrimp just had a crab and is crabby! hahaahha dat was a weak atttempt of a joke i kno!oh wel im putting it in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭shane0312

d4gurl wrote:
    thats not very nice shrimpy! Of course we did Abercrombie :D Shrimp just had a crab and is crabby! hahaahha dat was a weak atttempt of a joke i kno!oh wel im putting it in!

*shows D4girl the door*

Shrimp wrote:
    No
    oh of course you did Shrimp!! deep down...you really did. :)

oh d4gurl...i love the story of the thread!!!

i miss christmas...whats everyone doing for new year??

shane0312 wrote:
    *shows D4girl the door*
    gUrl....:rolleyes:

Shrimp wrote:
    gUrl....:rolleyes:

tnks shrimp for clearing up my name! I dont even get wat he was tlkin bout wat did he mean "show d4girl door"??
    Abercrombie lovin the new sig im going to steal it now and put it on my bebo account mwahhahahahahah!!
    Im goin to a party tomo nite!woo!cnt wait!wats everyone else up to??

d4gurl wrote:
    tnks shrimp for clearing up my name! I dont even get wat he was tlkin bout wat did he mean "show d4girl door"??
    Abercrombie lovin the new sig im going to steal it now and put it on my bebo account mwahhahahahahah!!
    Im goin to a party tomo nite!woo!cnt wait!wats everyone else up to??
    yeah i thought i better change it seeing as we've another whole YEAR to go to Christmas!!!

I'm going out...i have no ID though and they're gonna be really strict, it being New Years Eve and all...sure if I don't get in I'm not letting it ruin my night! I'll find something else to do!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭shane0312

d4gurl wrote:
    I dont even get wat he was tlkin bout wat did he mean "shows d4girl the door"??

.:rolleyes:

I'm just going to ignore that guy shane who is infiltrating are thread!!!!

ON another note!! HAPPY LAST DAY OF 05!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

Welcome back!

Jesus the negativity in this thread is getting unreal! Relax lads.

Anybody doing anything interesting for new years, I havent decided what to do yet... :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement