Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Anyone making any new years resolutions??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

yes, my new years resolution is going to be 1280 X 960.. I get a bonus Karma point for that.. Gla-Hoi-Van

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Psychedelik

Is it possible to block an individual thread, no? So that it doesn't appear when I login?

EDIT: Could I do that for this thread, for example?

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!

I'M loving 2006 already :D

yep.. Two - Double Zero - Six!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Anto and Moe

A new year a fresh start, who's being doing plenty of study over the holidays? No?! Yeah, me neither...

A new year a fresh start, who's being doing plenty of study over the holidays? No?! Yeah, me neither...
    My studying starts when school starts back!!

It seems like only yesterday when people were asking when are we going to start studying and i stupidly answered after chrismas...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

HAPPY NEW YEARS!! Abercrombie got to agree with ya - loving 06 already :D! I feel really optimistic! As for the old LC i'm going to take all the stress in little amounts rather than having one day for a complete melt down! I have 5 resoultions made!! One is to spend less time on the internet (im doing so well I tell you!!) and start doing some work! I'm off to finish sorting my german notes! Hope you all had a great break! :D Crime got to agree with you the hostility in here is quite aggrevating! For those of you who don't like the thread - deal with it! Just ignore it rather than posting your comments here about how you wish it wasn't here! This is the stress relieving thread not the stress creating thread! SMILE!!! :D

Does anyone find that 18th birthdays are constant when ur in 6th year. Like if you really really wanted, you could prolly find someone whos having an 18th every week or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Shrimp wrote:
    Does anyone find that 18th birthdays are constant when ur in 6th year. Like if you really really wanted, you could prolly find someone whos having an 18th every week or two.

Yes and peoples eighteenths cost far too much money for my likings especially if they decide to leave the comfort of their abodes and decide not to opt for a house party.

I've been at four between halloween and now and there has been at least half a dozen others that I haven't gone to and our year is pretty small.

Fortunately there's none for a while but the next big batch of them comes along in February and March when the rest of the bloody year decides to be 18.

• Advertisement

I was at one last night and it cost me a tenner in total. Wasn't drinkin...

Bus Fare there: 85.. (yeah i still get away with that, even tho I can get into a club without ID :rolleyes:)
    Entry = Free cos it was a booked venue
    Drinks = Just had pints of water, It's not that I'm stingy I just didn't want anything else. But then again a Coke was about 3.50.. which was a bit more than it usually is in a club/pub.
    Taxi = 12 between 3 people = 4

Total about a fiver.. But I did buy other ppl drinks so it was a good bit more in the end.

It was savage, dont need the drink.!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭tripper

I'm sick of 18th's now, im just gonna go to the pub tonite and have a quite one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

I've just turned 18 and I know what you mean.

On the actual night itself I went to Des Bishop in Vicar Street, was class! Went out for a meal and went to the pub. Last night I just had some mates around to mine. I think its a lot better than throwing money away on a proper party when a lot of people wont appreciate it as it will probably have been the 5th one that week they have been to.

i always appreciate a good party :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭tripper

Yea me to but 18ths tend to be full of the same people, that only go to 18ths and cant handle their drink at all. Probably cause of their lack of a social life, thats what i've found anyway.

tripper wrote:
    Yea me to but 18ths tend to be full of the same people, that only go to 18ths and cant handle their drink at all. Probably cause of their lack of a social life, thats what i've found anyway.

really? dont think I'd agree..

Shrimp wrote:
    really? dont think I'd agree..
    i don't agree either!
    I think it really depends what kind of people you socialize with because the people who go to the parties I go to are not like that at all...well..maybe one or two can't handle their drink, but the majority are just there to have a good time and they know their limit

Yeah I agree with aber completely. See The OC yesterday?

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

Shrimp wrote:
    No, I forgot about all about it f**k it anyway I wanted to see it. I suppose I can see the repeat but its just not the same :p so don't go spoiling it for me Shrimp :D

my lips are sealed. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Shrimp wrote:
    I SAW IT I SAW IT!! i love The OC!!! and desperate housewives...anyone see that last night???

I SAW IT I SAW IT!! i love The OC!!! and desperate housewives...anyone see that last night???
    Ah crap not again, i completly forgot about it but maybe that was a good thing since i had a physics test today. So does anyone want the job of reminding me when the OC or anything else good is on tv :v:

DHW is great, and we all know why... :D:D

caesar wrote:
    Ah crap not again, i completly forgot about it but maybe that was a good thing since i had a physics test today. So does anyone want the job of reminding me when the OC or anything else good is on tv :v:
    it's quite simple really...monday night is the OC...tues night is DHW..anything else i've forgotten...??!

ehh aber..

like..

one tree hill.....?????

When the season is back :rolleyes:

Shrimp wrote:
    ehh aber..

like..

one tree hill.....?????

When the season is back :rolleyes:
    ok i self appoint myself to be the bringer of tv info...starting next monday....

actually no...i self demote myself back to...well...me. bringer of tv info sounds like a tough job...i should have thought it through first!

ok i self appoint myself to be the bringer of tv info...starting next monday....

actually *some text missing*
    Right next monday it is :D

One tree hill is great tho... brooke davis!! lash in a half shell..

Shrimp wrote:
    One tree hill is great tho... brooke davis!! lash in a half shell..
    I couldn't agree more especially with the latter :D

• Advertisement

Shes cute too, not just a riode!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement