Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

i'm sure i had some of that magic concentration dust around here somewhere to share around...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭tripper

My heads absolutley wrecked, im off to do something mind numbing :D and in the process lose a few brain cells :(:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

i'd like to share this glorious moment with d4gurl because without her this amazing thread would never have been possible! :):)

Thanks hun! Woo! And caesar thanks for dedicating your celebration to the two fantabulous girls of this thread!!:D

Oh gosh wat a week! I'm wreked! Hope everyone is having a good week!! I have nothing really to rant about (shock horror!!!) School is as per usual sometimes fun sometimes not! Ok I just realised I do so have news!! I got my exam number! How scary?!! (for some reason I was kinda excited - I'm a nutter I know!!) I got about 10 different forms in the colours of the rainbow too hav'nt a clue what their about!
    Oh Tripper your poor poor brain cell....hope you had a nice calming time! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

i'm sure i had some of that magic concentration dust around here somewhere to share around...
    Fling some my way aber-c, s'il vous plait.

<falls asleep>

Daddio wrote:
    Fling some my way aber-c, s'il vous plait.

<falls asleep>
    *fling* *throw* *sprinkle*

WAKE UP DADDIO!!!

You're welcome d4gurl! I got my exam number two weeks ago...it's weird! Everyone is finally realising that the LC is just around the corner in my school. 18 and a half weeks to our first exam!!!! :eek: :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

*fling* *throw* *sprinkle*

WAKE UP DADDIO!!!

You're welcome d4gurl! I got my exam number two weeks ago...it's weird! Everyone is finally realising that the LC is just around the corner in my school. 18 and a half weeks to our first exam!!!! :eek: :eek:
    You think that sounds bad my german teacher broke it down for us. 2 weeks of school, 1 week midterm, mocks for a week and a half, then a couple of weeks with days off in between (paddys day, in services etc), german orals, irish orals, 2 weeks easter holidays, then 5 weeks in which I will have a LCVP exam, a woodwork exam and then the attendance goes haywire, finally finished...............wait I've forgotten something, ah yes the Lc itself. At the end of that he said "I'm not trying to scare you " and we were like :eek: :eek:

caesar wrote:
    You think that sounds bad my german teacher broke it down for us. 2 weeks of school, 1 week midterm, mocks for a week and a half, then a couple of weeks with days off in between (paddys day, in services etc), german orals, irish orals, 2 weeks easter holidays, then 5 weeks in which I will have a LCVP exam, a woodwork exam and then the attendance goes haywire, finally finished...............wait I've forgotten something, ah yes the Lc itself. At the end of that he said "I'm not trying to scare you " and we were like :eek: :eek:
    OH MY GOD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

Yes we got that talk the first day back to school. From every god damn fekin teacher!! the same thing blah blah - the first term was the longest these weeks are going to fly blah!!ughh!! Happy Weekend all!! Im of to do CAO and then off to the library cant work at home!!!

Whoah, awake now, let's check what's been happenin over the random weekend...

caesar wrote:

:eek: :eek: :eek: <falls back asleep>

it's sunday...

school tomorrow

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

sundays are so ****in depressing, there worse then school days tbh.

but it's a really nice day today!!! I don't think i'll get any study done because of it. I guess i find it easier to study on a really wet windy depressing day than a mild sunny one!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

I absolutely hate Sundays too. If I go out for a while it's alright, but when I sit inside all day......depression

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

sundays = bored

sunday=before monday=day before school again=:mad: :mad: :mad:

Monday again and im knackered. Just home from study. I think we should start a petition to make the weekend five days longer!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

Sundays are brilliant when you've got no studying you have to do :( damn....

tripper wrote:
    Monday again and im knackered. Just home from study. I think we should start a petition to make the weekend five days longer!!!!!!!!!!!
    1) Abercrombie!

tripper wrote:

who would we petition to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Assmaster_Kronk

Sure we could still scrape by the ol' leaving cert even with a four or five day weekend:D
    i'm half asleep during the week anyway, i only wake up for friday and saturday nights:v:

• Advertisement

Its all here folks www.petitiononline.com/wk117

:| wrote:
    who would we petition to?
    Me.

Hows the mocks goin for everyone so far?

Hows the mocks goin for everyone so far?[/QUOTE]

ugh horrible, had maths and physics today:( probably failed them both

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I have done...

English Paper 1 = tricky, dont think I did too well, messed up a bit.
    English Paper 2 = went a bit better, but when you aren't prepared it's not great.

Irish Paper 1 (O) = grand, no bother really.
    Irish Listening (O) = agian, pretty good.

Tomorrow I've got Irish Paper 2, which is alright cos it's worth 120 marks, and If i get half on that I'll be happy.

In one way i wish mine were on now just to get them over and done with, rather than waiting 'til the 20th of Feb. Oh yeah my midterm is going to be ruined :mad: f**king mocks :mad:

caesar wrote:
    In one way i wish mine were on now just to get them over and done with, rather than waiting 'til the 20th of Feb. Oh yeah my midterm is going to be ruined :mad: f**king mocks :mad:
    Mine are split - one week before the mid term and a week after. Bit annoying, but at least i'll be fairly ok for the second week subjects. So here's hopin for monday then... :(

What's the mock-celebratory plans for all the LC boardsers?

well i'm going out tomorrow night :D not really a mock celebratory thing, more of a "been invited to dinner and then to a club" kinda thing!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

anyone any thoughts on ordinary level maths paper 1? mine was a ****in disaster. did the first two questions and blanked out on the rest. even the tuff i had memorised the night before. this is weird for me because i never panic at anything. it probably didnt help that i went to the pub last night.

most of the stuff on the paper i didnt even recognise! paper 2 tommorow i really should be studying right now.........

well i'm going out tomorrow night :D not really a mock celebratory thing, more of a "been invited to dinner and then to a club" kinda thing!!
    That post just remided me of how the weeks are flying by, each week seems to go by just faster, its nearly the weekend again.

• Advertisement

caesar wrote:
    That post just remided me of how the weeks are flying by, each week seems to go by just faster, its nearly the weekend again.
    yeah they do! anyone know where i can get my hand on a stop-watch that freezes time???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement