Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

me and half my year are hittin barcode next thursday.....should be fun.......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

It's a friends 18th so will chillax next Friday I think. We'll still have another week of mocks after the midterm, so probs won't be doing too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

3 days no post.. it's slipping away...

CLEAR!! SHOCK... CLEAR SHOCK!! .... it's back...... CLEAR! SHOCK SHOCK SHOCK!!!!! now it's dead again..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭roberta c

never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

What's the point of this thread again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

Lord Oz wrote:
    :eek:
    I think I'll let Aber and d4gurl explain :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Lord Oz wrote:
    well......
    d4gurl wrote:
    Well if you do not like it then please do not criticise!! This is our little LC family!! I'll be so kind to explain to you why this thread is known as Random merged its the weekend! Once upon a time a long time ago a girl called Abercrombie made a "its the weekend thread" and a girl called "d4gurl" made a random thread. When a new moderator was announced he/she decided to merge both threads into one superfragilisticexpialidousious thread!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

Im bakkkkkkkkk! Ok the whole point of this thread? who cares! Its a place to bitch and moan and just I dunno procrasinate! Yes its a LC board but that doesnt mean everything has to revolve around are friggin subjcets! We are LC'ers sure that means an exam in June but wel who cares! I cant be botherd!thaks aber for doin d explaining! guys its officaial i cnt study on d weeknds! I tnks it cuz during d weekdays i do so much by the time d weeknd comes im jus wrekd! Who has bebo here?do u guys find it as addictive as I do?!!! ahh I meant to have three essays done tomorrow none done! oh wel I think ill go to bed soon! Mocks scmoks - see if i do **** in them Ill do good in the LC - good philosophy no?I need a wake up call!!PS keep this thread revived!!! Hav a good week! OH HAPPY FEBRUARY!! yay!(not but hey go celebrate its spring - i for one cant wait for this cold weather to die down!! I wanta wear my flipidy flops!! Abercrombie im sure u agree :D)

See how well i revived this thread :D

I have bebo..

Shrimp wrote:
    See how well i revived this thread :D
    Well if this is anything to go by :D
    d4gurl wrote:
    Im bakkkkkkkkk! Ok the whole point of this thread? who cares! Its a place to bitch and moan and just I dunno procrasinate! Yes its a LC board but that doesnt mean everything has to revolve around are friggin subjcets! We are LC'ers sure that means an exam in June but wel who cares! I cant be botherd!thaks aber for doin d explaining! guys its officaial i cnt study on d weeknds! I tnks it cuz during d weekdays i do so much by the time d weeknd comes im jus wrekd! Who has bebo here?do u guys find it as addictive as I do?!!! ahh I meant to have three essays done tomorrow none done! oh wel I think ill go to bed soon! Mocks scmoks - see if i do **** in them Ill do good in the LC - good philosophy no?I need a wake up call!!PS keep this thread revived!!! Hav a good week! OH HAPPY FEBRUARY!! yay!(not but hey go celebrate its spring - i for one cant wait for this cold weather to die down!! I wanta wear my flipidy flops!! Abercrombie im sure u agree :D )
    Shrimp wrote:
    I have bebo..
    Me too

• Advertisement

do u guys find it as addictive as me?Im on it 24 hours! i should be really doing some work rite now!! Shrimp good job on d revival! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Anto and Moe

This is where people come to not study for the leaving cert. It's not an expression of lack of study, it's the act of not studying that this thread is a celebration of.

d4gurl wrote:
    do u guys find it as addictive as me?Im on it 24 hours! i should be really doing some work rite now!! Shrimp good job on d revival! :P

I try my best..

As for bebo, I go on it everyday. but no everytime i'm on the interent.

d4gurl wrote:

bebo, myspace, this, free texts, they were all just invented to stop me from studying! and its working........

haha.. write that in ur LC :p

d4gurl wrote:
    Im bakkkkkkkkk! Ok the whole point of this thread? who cares! Its a place to bitch and moan and just I dunno procrasinate! Yes its a LC board but that doesnt mean everything has to revolve around are friggin subjcets! We are LC'ers sure that means an exam in June but wel who cares! I cant be botherd!thaks aber for doin d explaining! guys its officaial i cnt study on d weeknds! I tnks it cuz during d weekdays i do so much by the time d weeknd comes im jus wrekd! Who has bebo here?do u guys find it as addictive as I do?!!! ahh I meant to have three essays done tomorrow none done! oh wel I think ill go to bed soon! Mocks scmoks - see if i do **** in them Ill do good in the LC - good philosophy no?I need a wake up call!!PS keep this thread revived!!! Hav a good week! OH HAPPY FEBRUARY!! yay!(not but hey go celebrate its spring - i for one cant wait for this cold weather to die down!! I wanta wear my flipidy flops!! Abercrombie im sure u agree :D)
    i sure do agree!!! :D

i can't WAIT for the mid term!!! ANyone doing anything exciting??

Might go down to the beach and have a jazz session some night with a fire again, bring down some instruments. :cool:

Gotta study for exams after the midterm aswell though so can't go too mad.

isn't it nice to have done the mocks before mid term :D haha

Shrimp wrote:
    isn't it nice to have done the mocks before mid term :D haha
    <insert rubbish reason as to why I am at an advantage here>

:D

going to new york!! boo yeah!:D :D:D

• Advertisement

:| wrote:
    omg i love NY! i sooo wanna go back! bring me back something ... ?? ( i tried to pronounce your name but failed miserably!!!!)

:| wrote:
    Damn ye! :D

Visit Birdland while you're there.

omg i love NY! i sooo wanna go back! bring me back something ... ?? ( i tried to pronounce your name but failed miserably!!!!)

ill bring everyone back something! its just mr staright faced emoticon himself :|, from msn

alright get us a camera from B&H.. ;)

Shrimp wrote:
    And I'll have a miniature model of the Statue of Liberty.

scab.

i'll have a miu miu bag if you will!!!

Shrimp wrote:
    Daddio wrote:
    And I'll have a miniature model of the Statue of Liberty.
    i'll have a miu miu bag if you will!!!

I just can't make up my mind :p

and for mise it has to be a chanel bag!the big one please :D ohh and some chanel pearls and a nice chanel watch in pink prefably! cheers :|hehe

• Advertisement

oh and is it me but the amount of mock threads here at d mo!woah! Mine dnt strt till dis monday!dey r my mid term!Im already run down!anyone else feel all out of energy? oh and :| do u wnt to take me to NY???plz??????pretty plz :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement