Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Barrie wrote:
    My first few days were ok,not much obair bhaile.I got an essay and Geography revision for my test. :rolleyes:

I like my uniform,No tie,shirt or jumperWell there is a jumper but we dont need to wear it :)
    sounds great! lol

d4gurl ur totally right bout it saving a lot of hassle...and its equal too and u've nobody ripping the p!$$ outta people who don't wear the "right" clothes

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Thts the reason why they make you wear a uniform, you wont get slagged. Makes sense, but like you'd think people would have a bit more cop on than to slag someones clothes.

Shrimp wrote:
    Thts the reason why they make you wear a uniform, you wont get slagged. Makes sense, but like you'd think people would have a bit more cop on than to slag someones clothes.
    you'd think so wouldn't you...in my school a lot of the girls are really snobby (i know coz i'm friends with most of them...) and non-uniform days are a BIG THING!! you can't jst arrive into school wearing any old thing...you have to have at least 2 designer items on you, minimum...i know its really sad and pathetic like but its like the unwritten code! but i have to admit, since going into 5th year, alot of the girls have started to cop onto themselves and give out about the 2nd/3rd years who act just like they did when they were that age...go figure! ;)

yeah I totally can relate. At the moment I am in an all guys school so as you can imagine, it's not exactly like that. But when I was in a mixed school (1st - 3rd) Everyone was like, (guys inc.) "oh look at what X is wearing, you'd think they were homeless" Harsh, but the people who said that were right tools. But it is mainly amongst girls though. Guys tend to just rip the piss out of each other to there faces, have a laugh about it, then forget about it. In some respects it's easy(-ier) been a guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

you'd think so wouldn't you...in my school a lot of the girls are really snobby (i know coz i'm friends with most of them...) and non-uniform days are a BIG THING!! you can't jst arrive into school wearing any old thing...you have to have at least 2 designer items on you, minimum...i know its really sad and pathetic like but its like the unwritten code! but i have to admit, since going into 5th year, alot of the girls have started to cop onto themselves and give out about the 2nd/3rd years who act just like they did when they were that age...go figure! ;)

Oh god Im actually just sick of this so called fashion girls from fee paying schools have made up! My school wasnt as bad as the whole 2 designer thing but they were still bad! I mean man pants from dunnes, out of fashion uggs?? Why oh why?:eek: Hopefully in the institute the girls will break away from that habit!! I just feel like screaming at some of my friends if you want to follow a trend dont follow some muppet who has an orange face, follow those who know a thing or two about fashion like the runways or paris, LA or something! In no way am i promoting sheeps but like im really sick of this stupid class superority(sp?) some people have!! ok rant is now officialy finished!!

• Advertisement

d4gurl wrote:
    Oh god Im actually just sick of this so called fashion girls from fee paying schools have made up! My school wasnt as bad as the whole 2 designer thing but they were still bad! I mean man pants from dunnes, out of fashion uggs?? Why oh why?:eek: Hopefully in the institute the girls will break away from that habit!! I just feel like screaming at some of my friends if you want to follow a trend dont follow some muppet who has an orange face, follow those who know a thing or two about fashion like the runways or paris, LA or something! In no way am i promoting sheeps but like im really sick of this stupid class superority(sp?) some people have!! ok rant is now officialy finished!!
    yeah ur right tho! and its so immature too

It is immature but what can I do except be me! I'm not going to change anyones minds i mean if their insecure enough to want to wear man pants than all be it LOL!!the one thing id love to do is change my name! i couldnt tnk of any name so i put d4gurl down and have regretted it deeply!! have you seen that one sexyd4 lady go on i swear id love to slap her superority complex out of her! :D

haha i know....omg man pants!!!! thats really a junior cert thing tho...the 5th and 6th years realise they DO NOT flatter u!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

d4gurl wrote:
    have you seen that one sexyd4 lady go on i swear id love to slap her superority complex out of her! :D

Haha nice one :)

Yeah im in a lads school and on no uniform days there doesnt tend to be any real talk about clothes unless you are particpating in the annual bets such as wearing a tux or a girls uniform :D

you would be surprised i swear! Last christmas so many of the girls in my year were wearing them yeh but now i think they are stoppin! Oh d yunger years dont get me started! The one thing im going to miss about not seeing them is being a bossy cow to them and knockin any cockiness and rudeness out of them! I mean i love the cute little first years who are scared of you ( i swear im not hitler lmao) but when they get to second year suddenly their the "****" ahh!! Btw abercrombie dont you have school tomo!!??!lol!

• Advertisement

yeah i better hit the sack too...

i do hve school i know...but the internet is evil and its keeping me on here chatting to you....omg HELP!!!!

lol!i swear i hope i get rid of this habit before i go back to school!! me tnks me will need me beauty sleep for all the hotties in the institute lol!

oh yeah...omg u'll hve such a fun time scoping them all...BUT make sure u keep your head down most of the time and study!!!! ok i'm off...i swear this time! GOOD NITE! Bonne nuit tout le monde xxx (btw j'adore le francais lol)

I dont do french!! yeh well ill make some study budy with some studly boys! haha dts sounds so sad! ah watever! k nite have fun in school tomo! XxX

I think we should have a random thread to talk about anything and everything and not mention the words Leaving Cert! We can even make a party out of it!lol! :D

yeah check out those preppy hotties.. nite nite xxxx........:rolleyes:

not a good idea, this will be the cause of so many fails in the coming LC. it'll be addictive.

ahh no it wont!itl let us relieve stress and just talk about something other than the LC. Like we could always talk about the sky? now isnt that fun!? im just trying to have a bit of a laugh! :D!! please can we keep the thread!!lol!

lol jealous shrimp!haha nite XxX

• Advertisement

oh and the random thread idea rocks!! i tnk im goin to bed to now!!were keepin the fun thread!! x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

Like this idea more stuff to distract me :)

exactly crime.

Anyway, I had an eventful day, I was in a car crash... my self and a friend were getting a lift in one of the guy's cars down to an siopa before afternoon study. One of the other guys was driving behind us. basically long story short, the lad behind us took of when we were stopped and smashed into the back of us. Luckily nobody was hurt, but I'd say there's a few hundred euros damage... what a fool for not looking where he was going..

How did the rest of yous get on? :rolleyes:

yeah, random thread is cool. providing i can keep an eye on the time.

Shrimp wrote:
    exactly crime.

Anyway, I had an eventful day, I was in a car crash... my self and a friend were getting a lift in one of the guy's cars down to an siopa before afternoon study. One of the other guys was driving behind us. basically long story short, the lad behind us took of when we were stopped and smashed into the back of us. Luckily nobody was hurt, but I'd say there's a few hundred euros damage... what a fool for not looking where he was going..

Omg :eek: that is an eventful day!! hope ur friend had insurance!! told ya this thread wud be useful, as long as no mods come in and lock it that is!! :D Well i wnt into my old skool today and hung out wit my friends dwn in d old common room! It was great seeing all my old year!! But i wasnt really sad so im glad! woo that rhymes! How exciting! that is about it!!

yay!!

Yeah they are both insured, but it's the guy in the other car who's just gonna have to fit the bill. He has already said. Give me the bill and I'll pay. He has to.. i swear they guy in my car was about to kill the other guy. Understandable too.. I'm off to do study/homework.. ttyl..

have fun doin homework! im soo bored!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

d4gurl wrote:
    I think we should have a random thread to talk about anything and everything and not mention the words Leaving Cert! We can even make a party out of it!lol! :D

You DO realise there's hundreds more forums outside the constricting boundaries of the LC forum....right? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Shrimp wrote:
    exactly crime.

Well that beats my day

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement