Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Raphael wrote:
    Study? Nah! This is the main reason I'm glad my mocks were before the mid-term, i don't lose my week of gaming

Thats was my exact plan, but i still have 4 more exams after the mid term :o

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Twin Lance

ah finished my mocks before this mid term,im so happy!i guess it might be a good idea if i did a bit of study though huh?im planning on getting very very drunk this midterm...

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

Twin Lance wrote:
    ah finished my mocks before this mid term,im so happy!i guess it might be a good idea if i did a bit of study though huh?im planning on getting very very drunk this midterm...

mmm me too

would help if the rents let me out tho :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Irish GrumPy: Ouch. I feel for you....Not really, too busy playing NWN =D

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

I'm going to be playing Fallout all mid-term. I started playing in the middle of my mocks and now I'm hooked. Not too bad for a 10 year old game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

plan do do absolutely nothing next week.

get up at 1.... watch tv, listen to music on my 7.1 surround sound system... mess about on the net and the ferrari (my laptop)....thats the life.

cant wait to get my mock results back though. i passed everything. so i should be lookin at about 380points in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Midterm Thread Merged with this.

....its going to get confusing.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Good God, at this rate this thread will expand until it assimilates the entire of boards!

:v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

Woo its the weekend and my mid term! I am so excited!guys guess wat I get to do during my mid term??!!I get to fail my mocks!wooo!ok so im done with my whinging!I have from this Friday 12pm till sunday 12am to enjoy my midterm break!That aint bad and u can be sure Iwill enjoy those days and nites :D!Enjoy ur midterm all!relax a bit and take a break!Keep merging all d fun threads together!im lovin it!:D x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

i shoudl study. mocks next way. BAH.

i was out last night... am out next weekend... soo um... that gives me the weekdays.. but im not gonna be here for a couple of those...

Gosh im so well prepared for this mocks-lark :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

TimAy wrote:
    Midterm Thread Merged with this.

....its going to get confusing.;)
    thanks timAy...do i have "let's get abercrombie totally discombopulated" stamped across all my posts!!!!!

:D

I was wondering why so many other people we posting in this thread...until i realised...

d4gurl you're hilarious! :) enjoy your mocks my dear!!!!

Oh abers d mocks - dey r goin to be d place to be!Wz jus tnkin actually i mean i cud instead of doin d exam make googley eyes with some boys!!ooh itl be valentines day durin d bio one!maybe ill get some chemistry in der too hahaha!ok dat wz d corniest tng ive eva said! As long as ppl dnt cum in her nd strt actin all gay and annoyin im happy! but the original gang of this thread are still d rulers of this forum!!hhahaha!agreed?u kno hu u are!

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

d4gurl wrote:
    guys why did they move our beloved thread???!!! Please put it back in the LC forum where it belongs! I speak on behalf of this threads family that we wnt this thread to were it belong!! ok so everyone wat came up on the chemistry mock (see its to do with the LC!!it is!!plz!il be ur friend if u put it bak to were it belongs :D)
    They didn't, its still on the LC forum, it was Aporia's midterm thread that was merged with this one. Look again d4gurl.

d4gurl wrote:
    Oh abers d mocks - dey r goin to be d place to be!Wz jus tnkin actually i mean i cud instead of doin d exam make googley eyes with some boys!!ooh itl be valentines day durin d bio one!maybe ill get some chemistry in der too hahaha!ok dat wz d corniest tng ive eva said! As long as ppl dnt cum in her nd strt actin all gay and annoyin im happy! but the original gang of this thread are still d rulers of this forum!!hhahaha!agreed?u kno hu u are!
    agreed!!

and also agreed that that was the corniest thing you've ever said :D!

hahaha Ill prob have worse cornier comments! im such a sap! Omg ughh I hate that poster pychadelik watever his name is!hes so mean!and jealous that he aint in with d gang of this thread!aber wat came up in ur chem mock?jsu curious :D

d4gurl wrote:
    hahaha Ill prob have worse cornier comments! im such a sap! Omg ughh I hate that poster pychadelik watever his name is!hes so mean!and jealous that he aint in with d gang of this thread!aber wat came up in ur chem mock?jsu curious :D
    i say we boycott the public -v- private school thread!!!! yeah, he dissed our thread too...that wasn't very nice of him at all!
    Now now d4gurl, you shouldn't be getting any help with your mocks!! That defeats the purpose of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

but there are four mocks companies, so therefore it could actually put her of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

d4gurl wrote:
    but the original gang of this thread are still d rulers of this forum!!hhahaha!agreed?u kno hu u are!

Alas...

This thread was all I had...

<leaves sadly but gracefully>

Daddio wrote:
    Alas...

This thread was all I had...

<leaves sadly but gracefully>

Aww dnt go daddio!you can be an honory member!haha!
    Fine dont tell me ill just study it all! You see I just thought it would be cool to have a one in four chance plus im guessin all these mocks would be similar no? Shrimp dont put me of course!fine dnt tel me! Ill fail gracefully and honestly that way!woo!one question should i study my three text for comparative?or can i get away with two?

go with three its always safer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

For all you 'tute heads......I really feel for you not only having no midterm, but having mocks during the week. That's just cruel

Funkstard ur bak!wer did ya go?tnks for d sympathy!ahh wel my choice!Ive accepted it now!I dont hav to do d mocks and it ws encouraged by many teacheres but watever!does anyone remember how Gloucester dies??like does Oswald kil him or wat?I cant see it in d play and it is really annoyin me!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Weay, mocks tomorow, i dont think ill do english paper two just one. What do you think d4gurl. Pub or paper two, hmmmmmmmm.

This is your subconsciene tripper!i tel u do dem both and suffer d same pain as me!go to d pub after!and get really drunk and den u wont even realise u sat paper two!jus do it for d laf! how many mocks u doin btw?ahh i actually am so scrwed!oh wel!:D

d4gurl wrote:
    Funkstard ur bak!wer did ya go?tnks for d sympathy!ahh wel my choice!Ive accepted it now!I dont hav to do d mocks and it ws encouraged by many teacheres but watever!does anyone remember how Gloucester dies??like does Oswald kil him or wat?I cant see it in d play and it is really annoyin me!!!

we dont see him dying, he dies of a broken heart or something after edgar reveals himself

A bit wrong there :| ...

This is how they die.

King Lear: After multiple humiliations and betrayals Lear gains true wisdom and insights, but dies soon thereafter, of a "broken heart".

Gloucester: Oswald finds Gloucester and attacks him, but is killed by Edgar, who finds a letter incriminating Goneril for her adultery with Edmund. During the battle, Edgar finally reveals the truth to Gloucester and the old man(Gloucester) dies happy.

Hope that clears things up!

shrimp's right!!!

hope english went ok d4gurl! you got irish and maths paper 1 tomorrow???

Anyone watch Lost? i love it!!

shrimp's right!!!

Finally!!!!!!! SOMEONE gives credit where credit is due....:cool:

Shrimp wrote:
    Finally!!!!!!! SOMEONE gives credit where credit is due....:cool:
    i declare this day "give shrimp credit day!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

i declare this day "give shrimp credit day!"
    Is he Vodafone or O2?