Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

i declare this day "give shrimp credit day!"
    haha,brilliant..

When you're ready guys.. Abercrombie's already done more than enough ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Daddio wrote:
    Is he Vodafone or O2?

Right I'll get my coat again...
    omg i just burst out laughing when i read that!!!!!

you're so clever!! lol :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Ok so it is offically tomorow or today even so hows everybodys midterm going, just back frm the pub after a hard day of moskc yayayayayayayayay boom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

Jesus this thread has gotten even more random and merged since I was last here!! :v:

Anyways how are you all these days? Gettin up to anything good tonight? Get any cards...I have my own postman on Valentines day! :cool:

yeah.. whos my valentines.. go on u can say it..

• Advertisement

oh ok....it's me shrimp!!! :D

btw did any of yous send me that bouquet of flowers that's standing on the mantlepiece?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

*Tripper* wrote:
    Ok so it is offically tomorow or today even so hows everybodys midterm going, just back frm the pub after a hard day of moskc yayayayayayayayay boom
    LMAO

Das ist die shiaz Tripper, you've got the right idea man: A massive LC forum Boards Beers. I want to meet yourself and that Funkstard fella, he seems cool. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

Daddio wrote:
    LMAO

Das ist die shiaz Tripper, you've got the right idea man: A massive LC forum Boards Beers. I want to meet yourself and that Funkstard fella, he seems cool. :cool:
    LC boards beers, greatest idea i've ever heard, we could do it out in Greystones as it would suit everybody.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

I got a delivery of flowers this morning! I'm not even going out with the fella!

I nearly keeled over when i saw them!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

i want cards :(

nah not really! no school, i happy !! :D

• Advertisement

Well im just home from the LC boards beers, but no one else was there, weird. I have to say im inundated with cards, i might just have to re-address some of them and send them to random addresses. Wait they might have money in them or even better money

deisedolly wrote:
    I got a delivery of flowers this morning! I'm not even going out with the fella!

I nearly keeled over when i saw them!
    me too!!! it makes me feel loved :)

oh ok....it's me shrimp!!! :D

yeah, and it was me who sent those flowers...;):p

*Tripper* wrote:
    Well im just home from the LC boards beers, but no one else was there, weird. I have to say im inundated with cards, i might just have to re-address some of them and send them to random addresses. Wait they might have money in them or even better money
    Tripper, LC Beers this Friday night. Me, yourself, Casa, Funkstard, and anywho else who's looking for a great night. ;)

Every night is a friday night for me. ehhhhhh in fonzy voice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

Hey all!yeh I realised how he died when I went through the play for quotes! Thanks shrimp :D uuhhhh Valentines is makin me sick haha no wait dts d mocks!of I go to study all of me chem!tnks aber for the tips NoT!!!grr!lol!Happy Valentines pps!

no probs d4gurl..

d4gurl wrote:
    tnks aber for the tips NoT!!!grr!lol!

any time!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

i got two cards...I just hope to god they arent from my mam or something! does make ya feel loved though, i just wish the senders would have the bottle to say it to me...im not picky! :v:

I never got anything...
    Ah woe is me, alas, tomorrow, there's always tomorrow...

<There's no Armageddon forecast is there?>

• Advertisement

Daddio wrote:
    I never got anything...
    Ah woe is me, alas, tomorrow, there's always tomorrow...

<There's no Armageddon forecast is there?>
    technically tomorrow is today...but if it were yesterday and you were saying tomorrow then you would be right on track! :D

or perhaps he's just talking about thursday :p

Well I've escaped Armageddon for today (Wednesday?) at least, but who knows what tomorrow (Thursday) holds?
    A Lotto win of some sort? A long day of the word (st.......udy)? Or something even more random???

Probs just the study, still have another 4 exams after the midterm.
    And my regrets to D4gurl who is probably doing some sort of exam today(Wednesday!)

Just back from business mock, i would really like to hurt who ever wrote that exam YOU ****ING **** BASTARD WHORING ****ING ****. It really did suck, that ****ing ABQ was messed up. Other then that im fine.:) im just gonna enjoy the rest of the week and not worry about school or anything.

Shrimp wrote:
    or perhaps he's just talking about thursday :p
    perhaps....

see the time i was writing that at...up at 6 and bed after 1am...not a good combo believe me!! i was all confuzzled :)

That's it Tripper, keep the love going man. I've got business next week, so here's hopin eh?

<Was there a question on Demarkation on it btw?

Dont think so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Has anyone else done absolutely nothing, like NOTHING, over this lil' break?

Spent about 3 hours studying history altogether. That's about it, but that's the point of this mid-term for most LCers, take it cheesy, chillax etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

I've had to do a bit since I have all my difficult mocks next week and I haven't done much up to this point. Irish is gonna suck.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement