Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

Hey guys tnks for all d sympathy!only german and math paper 1 to go!woo!! irish is on d 25th of feb and math2 on march25 so its all good!Chemistry wznt to bad considerin d fact i got up at 7.30 dis mornin to study everythng!!!haha!at least I kno if I study hard enuf I cn do wel - cuz b4 i tot chem was impossible!ok I jus realised you all dnt give two fuks cuz most of u are free!(wel for dis week anyway!) I cnt wait til fri at 12pm!Its gonna be PARTAY from den on!ahh!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

so what was on your chem paper d4gurl?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

d4gurl wrote:
    ok I jus realised you all dnt give two fuks cuz most of u are free!(wel for dis week anyway!) I cnt wait til fri at 12pm!Its gonna be PARTAY from den on!ahh!!

Ah now, don't say that, we do give two fuks. More fuks even, possibly. The point is that you've almost escaped the temporary stress-fest that is the mockery LC exams.

How are you going to PARTAY?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

stop talking about school

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

yeah, skool sucks. stews. :D

• Advertisement

Funkstard wrote:
    stop talking about school
    what do you wanna talk about then??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Biscuts, i want to talk about biscuts. Wats everybodys favourite biscut? I'd have to say good old hob-knobs, but this will be different next week.

i LOVE hob knobs (nobbly-hobs i call them!) or choc chip cookies!!! mmmmm :)

bebo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

them fox's creations are delicious, ya no the 1's with the purple and pink packet and theres only like 8 in it?!! cant get enough of them.

last week mikado's were voted the gayest biscuit in ireland!

• Advertisement

smemon wrote:
    them fox's creations are delicious, ya no the 1's with the purple and pink packet and theres only like 8 in it?!! cant get enough of them.

last week mikado's were voted the gayest biscuit in ireland!
    LMAO!

Mikado's are pretty gay.

Daddio wrote:
    LMAO!

Mikado's are pretty gay.
    but i still love them!!

So Funkstard, seeing as you want to talk about bebo, have you a bebo? do you find it addictive? don't you just love getting comments and whiteboard messages?? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Bebo?????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Daddio wrote:
    LMAO!

Mikado's are pretty gay.

ah they are now.. very lesbonic(yeah i know not a word, i made it up).. what with the slit and the redness.. ah get away ya coconut cú*t...

bebo is grand..

*Tripper* wrote:
    Bebo?????
    www.bebo.com

welcome to bebo tripper

Bebo is without doubt the most addictive thing that exists in the whole world

Funkstard wrote:
    Bebo is without doubt the most addictive thing that exists in the whole world
    yep it sure is!! do you know what else is strangely addictive?? TG4 at 4 in the morning...

There are several things both worrying and wrong with that last statement

no, infomercials are addictive.. you know the ones for that sheershine makeup stuff... however that the one with Brooke Burke doing the fitness ball thing is so addictive.. but it's addictive in a good way......... her body is so perfect.

OMG!!!! i NEVER posted that...however it sounds very like me....:D this is hilarious! Right, which one of yous hacked into my account?!?

• Advertisement

OMG!!!! i NEVER posted that...however it sounds very like me....:D this is hilarious! Right, which one of yous hacked into my account?!?
    Are you a bebo-head aswell Aber?

Well it is ludicrously addictive, I suppose.

i am indeed Daddio!! i love looking through friend's pics and taking quizes (more often then not failing :D) and seeing my own "profile viewed" count go up...like getting the flowers on V day, it makes me feel loved!! :)

i use bebo too.. it's ok, but kinda pointless at the end of the day, cos you really chat on it.. i think they should make bebo chat rooms.

i guess, but if they did i probably wouldn't go on them..i dunno why but i find chatrooms annoying. Anyway, we have MSN for chatting to our friends online!!

How very enterprising of you, Shrimp. Good idea.
    Bebo's good, innocent fun, but be wary, I've seen a chain e-mail turn ugly - 200 people turned up at a girls party, mostly randomers. Watch out. :eek:

that to me is stupid...why would you go to someones party when you don't even know them!!

Dunno.

It was a chain email that was sent out inviting all Bebo people to a party, the house was ina smidiríní, apparently.

still don't see the point!

Omg do you know what I have jst been told...we're getting a SECOND chemistry mock!!! wtf?!?

still don't see the point!

Omg do you know what I have jst been told...we're getting a SECOND chemistry mock!!! wtf?!?
    ha.. why?

• Advertisement

That's a bit odd isn't it? Anyway Good Luck! and that! I'm off to study some french and business. Yall have fun now, ciao!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement