Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

i don't know!! omg this is not fair!!! that means i have to go and study for another mock when i thought they were OVER!!

D4gurl........what did you get on your chem mock?? :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

hahahh like i wud tel u!mwahahah!!I swear bebo is d most addictive tng eva!!I dnt get why ppl hv der profiles on public?i dnt wnt to attract stalkers peresonally haha!! Oh from yesterday at 12 pm onwards I jus had d best break!I got in about half an hour ago!Im not doin nework I tnk ill go to bed! Ill tnk of u aber and laf at d thought dat u hv another chem mock!! All i hv left is two irish papers (next sat-yuk) and math p2at end of march!!mwahahhah im a bitch i kno aber sorry :D

haha i know i deserve it!! no probz girl ... i'll let you know how i get on anyways :D have fun doing NOTHING for the rest of the weekend!

I deserve this break!! well earned after failing all those mocks!the icing on d cake was my maths paper!strangley I dnt care about d mocks!and im d biggest drama queen and worrier eva!! jus study ur organic - d usual stuff comes up! pretty predictable tbh!my chem paper wz actuall quite lovley darn I wish I hd studied oh wel!as long as i kno it for june!good luck!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

How did ya celebrate d4?

Public profiles ftw:

http://Jessica-Fletcher.bebo.com

She's my best mate. <swoon>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

Daddio wrote:
    Dunno.

It was a chain email that was sent out inviting all Bebo people to a party, the house was ina smidiríní, apparently.

yeah i got that email like ten times, i thought it was just a joke tho...

i can't believe midterm is nearly over..only 8 hours left till monday :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

OMG, I know i shouldnt say this but arent our orals just over a month away!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

:| wrote:
    yeah i got that email like ten times, i thought it was just a joke tho...
    Joke that turned into a serious criminal damage case. ****ing eejit in the first place posting her free gaff info on bebo.

*Tripper* wrote:
    yeah you're right...you SHOULDN'T say that!!

• Advertisement

*Tripper* wrote:

I know I shudnt say this but the LC is in 15 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scary ****!!!!!!!!!

hv a good week all!!this shudnt be and midterm anymore oh welL!good luck aber in d secon chemistry mocks!

d4gurl wrote:
    I know I shudnt say this but the LC is in 15 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scary ****!!!!!!!!!

hv a good week all!!this shudnt be and midterm anymore oh welL!good luck aber in d secon chemistry mocks!
    and you shouldn't say that either!!!!!

but thanks!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Back to school tomorrow.:(

To brighten up everyone's final mid-term evening, check this out:

clickedy-click-click

Great animation, only short, my favourite flash on the interweb!

Daddio wrote:
    To brighten up everyone's final mid-term evening, check this out:

clickedy-click-click

Great animation, only short, my favourite flash on the interweb!
    You should have given them the other link. Wahey

15 weeks, ****, lucky i never get stressed!!!

*Tripper* wrote:
    15 weeks, ****, lucky i never get stressed!!!
    Right, 15 weeks. That's a bit scarey innit? I was listenin to some real inspiring summer music today, and was thinking how great it'll be to have this barrier we've been working up to for the last howmanyyears suddenly out of the way. I presume I'll feel guilty for dossing around my house, thinking I should be studying or something.

Let me introduce you to Abercrombie, the B1 student in Chemistry!!! :D:D:D and not getting the 2nd mock -- teacher said that to scare us into studying over midterm!! Just got a mini pop quiz today instead

Woah u got ur mocks bak quick!dat is brilliant!well done!dt stresin wz for no reason den!!! Ahh I shud so of not come home early! Im procrasinating!and I really shud start my work load that is already a mountain high!!ugh!i thought Id be all motivated!! any motivation dust for me?????

only got chem back! all the other teachers are backlogged with exams...i'm so happy :D if only i get on well in all of my exams

*sprinkle sprinkle sprinkle*

• Advertisement

Your teachers correct your exams? I wouldn't be too happy with that, my teachers barely know what's on the course.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

biology tomorrow, anyone got any tips?

that makes no sence, i read abercrombies post, then i posted, now im ontop

not all my teachers! sent away most of my exams. I've a great chemistry teacher though so i don't mind

biology tomorrow, anyone got any tips?

that makes no sence, i read abercrombies post, then i posted, now im ontop
    that happened to me before!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

you prefer being ontop then? :D

you prefer being ontop then? :D
    Wahey!

So AberC, good news then. A B1 is mightily impressive, good stuff. Check out that flash animation <post 735> to reward yourself. It's excellent.

Three words- I'm ****ing wrecked.

interesting....

(the flash animation thing i mean! not how Tripper is wrecked!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

i'm so tired too.. how bout you?

• Advertisement

me three

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement