Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Wooooo College!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Woooooooo!!!

la la la la la la

i'm so bored

la la la la la la

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

w00t. And that.

Three cheers for college.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

yep.. i cant wait for college cos i'll actually be studying stuff i wanna do, unlike níl aon ní ****e...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

.............my mocks start on Tuesday :(

haha.. hate that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

....i hate you!!

not really though :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

woo weekend!woo irish mock im gonna fail!oh d joys of 6th year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

have irish paper 1 and 2 tomorrow. Arse biscuits.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Shards

Whose going out this weekned and where? Finished my mocks today, have to celebrate before the results come out and I get killed!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

hate skool, hate english, irish, maths, art, business, construction. like geography cuz we've a teacher with a sense of humour and he's sound.

why can't we be taught on-line in our own time? spent 6 years studying all of the above and could have done it in 6months :rolleyes: it just goes in one ear, out the other.

people bore me, using technology stimulates the mind and therefore wakens me up more, leading to higher levels of concentration and adrenaline.

today i could name 3 or 4 stupid threads ive viewed and the main points on them, i couldnt tell you what i learned in skool today.

4Xcut wrote:
    have irish paper 1 and 2 tomorrow. Arse biscuits.

tomorrows saturday. dont do it, complain. it's illegal. sickened :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

don't get a choice. i have to do it tomorrow or not at all. besides its irish-make it up as you go along.

Shrimp wrote:
    yep.. i cant wait for college cos i'll actually be studying stuff i wanna do, unlike níl aon ní ****e...
    Níl aon Ní:

Moistening glens etc.

Wtf?

i know.. load of gee.. for real..

4Xcut and d4gurl, how did you get on today??

it was so tiring!I got ur paper aber bout the nuclear power and Michaelanglo...wsnt to bad considerin d minimum mount of study i had done...kinda jus rememberd stuf and went on some ramble i tnk i jus passed!thats all i deserve!hahah! left bout an hour hour half early for paper2!Im such a granny in on a Sat nite!euch!im goin to bed how much more of a granny am i?haha!

i barely had enough time to finish paper 2 and i was writing the entire time lol!! i'm a granny too d4gurl...i just couldn't be bothered going out tonight! night everyone

Woo go us grannies!!woo!!! I write fast and have illegible writing! plus I had not covered everything so I didnt really think what I wrote I just wrote!!anyway everyone having a good weekend? I enjoyed my granny nite!! It wz nice and relaxing!!

• Advertisement

yeah me too! but then I kinda wished that i had gone out...! there's just no pleasing me!! hopefully your illegible writing will make the examiner think you know your stuff and he'll just skim over it making sure there are a couple of "agus" and fadas around the place and give you an A

maybe :rolleyes:

Oh I wish!

well..enough about school! anyone have any exciting news???

u know in the movies when a big ball of hay rolls by? Well thats what this is like.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

*insert tumbleweed here*

Thats the word I was looking for!!woo tumble weed roll by the random merged weekend thread!

*SCREAMS*

*all the LC boarders look and stare*

just thought we could do with something origional and unpredictable around here.....!

Check out the two videos i recorded in my sig ;)

Shrimp wrote:
    Check out the two videos i recorded in my sig ;)
    Animals, shrimp. Feck!n nuisances, anti-zeros, nothingness, the underbelly of our under-society, sans-souci but only because they don't know any french, and that. Bah.

• Advertisement

yeah they're from the dublin ghettos, have nothing to live for only their pride.

probably think their doing their country proud and all that but their just letting us down.

cant see how attacking our irish gardai and shops on irish streets help. these guys are a bit confused.

i couldnt care less tbh, doesnt affect me personally. big deal if a loada orange men walk down a street :rolleyes: i'd nail all of the guys photo'd if i'd any power. have a big crimewatch episode devoted to naming and shaming them, a few months community service maybe.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement