Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

both Orangemen and rioters are scum TBH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

Why the Orangemen? I dont think they started the riots? I swear it disgusting to watch those rioters! What an excuse to turn against your own people? Yes Dublin is a very civilised city!honestly!!! Ignorant muppets thats what they were! I was in the middle of an exam and all I could hear was loads of sirens! kinda scary!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Ha, I was right beside the riots, and whent hat gaurds rushed and everyone had to run, you felt a rush, now imagine how those who were thorwing bottlers felt, they must have felt like heros...

If that knacks hadn't done what they did, then the orange men would have marched?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

d4gurl wrote:
    I was in the middle of an exam and all I could hear was loads of sirens! kinda scary!
    if you don't do as well as expected, blame it on the riots!

d4gurl wrote:
    Why the Orangemen? I dont think they started the riots? I swear it disgusting to watch those rioters! What an excuse to turn against your own people? Yes Dublin is a very civilised city!honestly!!! Ignorant muppets thats what they were! I was in the middle of an exam and all I could hear was loads of sirens! kinda scary!
    Ah, the orangemen are sectarian scum aswell, what was the purpose in them marching in first place, really? They said it was to protest against IRA victims, but why choose Dublin for that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

It'll be a hell of an anniversary in april, for sure. Shouldn't go ahead tbh.

It's gonna be hilarious! Irishness at its best.. roll on paddys day :D:D:D

Sure their all a load of scum! Moving on from this serious debate....how is everyone?having a gud week? Happy March btw! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Muiriosa

It was a fierce thick idea by the government to let that organe march go ahead in the first place. Honestly, am I alone here or does anyone else think that we have a pretty s**t government. A gang of apes would make a better go of running the country! Obviously this kind of march was going to ignite a riot in the capital of our Republic. I don't condone it. It was just bound to happen...

Hey on other more serious news, I just relaised today we have:

5 weeks left in this term.

2 weeks off for Easter.

5 weeks then to end of year!

Wow, the LC is looming large on the horizon... scary...!

i'm looking forward to the summer..that's what I'm focusing on at the moment. I've so many plans...roll on summer '06!

• Advertisement

indeed Oxegen and interrailing, roll on the summer.

Muiriosa wrote:
    Hey on other more serious news, I just relaised today we have:

5 weeks left in this term.

2 weeks off for Easter.

5 weeks then to end of year!

Wow, the LC is looming large on the horizon... scary...!
    My new mantra:

it's only the LC

Let it be this boards mantra!omg!I jus got an ephinay! We should rename this confusing thread to "It's only the LC!!" Mod wat do you think? Good idea eh? Well said Daddio :D

d4gurl wrote:
    Let it be this boards mantra!omg!I jus got an ephinay! We should rename this confusing thread to "It's only the LC!!" Mod wat do you think? Good idea eh? Well said Daddio :D
    i 2nd that revelation!

Life after the leaving and that. Go for it folks, it's the law of the lever, the way of the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

I go away for a little while to study(my computer was broke :p) and you've managed to go to talk about 5 or 6 different topics, oh the wonders of this thread. Anyway dare i mention it, but my mocks finished today :D There was a snow fight in our exam hall today when our german was ment to start because the teachers where late coming and someone opened the firedoors. The place was soaked and we started 15 mins late anyway I've tomorrow off because of the snow, does anyone else?

BTW the name of the thread should be changed but it's up to d4gurl, aber and TimAy of course.

bhuel d4gurl agus mise have already agreed, so..PLEASE TIMAY!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

oh..and thankyou :)

bhuel d4gurl agus mise have already agreed, so..PLEASE TIMAY!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

oh..and thankyou :)
    Who the hell is mise?:p Do we have a new addition to the LC family?

caesar wrote:
    Who the hell is mise?:p Do we have a new addition to the LC family?
    well aren't you just HI-LARIOUS!!!

:D

well aren't you just HI-LARIOUS!!!

:D
    Hey aber guess what?

Your last post was post no. 800 and this post is reply no.800 :D

• Advertisement

what's with us and our posts!?! first 500 and now 800! if anyone gets the 1000th post before me...they better watch their back!!

oh deadly I'm #803... yay...................................

rock on shrimp!! :)

805!woo!! Does anyone else feel that we have very little time left??!!This month is going to fly!!! I wish It was snowing in Dublin! Snow makes everything better! Instead we get freezin cold weather!ahh!!

yeah i know! i hate the cold...i want to be lying on a beach somewhere hot *dreams of sun, sea and sand...*

... *dreams of sun, sea and sand...*
    <INSERT>.... and caesar beside me<INSERT> :D:p:D

what's with us and our posts!?! first 500 and now 800! if anyone gets the 1000th post before me...they better watch their back!!
    <sits and waits>

<hahahahaha :cool:>

jesus.. interwebsexualtension or wha'.. ah not really..

caesar wrote:
    <INSERT>.... and caesar beside me<INSERT> :D:p:D
    how bout all the "It's only the LC" thread posters with me! we all deserve a relaxing break...with water sports though, water sports are a must!

EDIT:come on TimAY and change the name of the thread so this will technically be valid!

• Advertisement

EDIT:come on TimAY and change the name of the thread so this will technically be valid!
    Everyone seems to be very technical today, the word seems to be popping up all over the LC forum today.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement