Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

I've been to il mondo twice and it's absolutely ****e. sorry, but it is

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

really depends on the crowd to be honest. I've been to bondi and thats crap.. it was terrible.. il mondo aint bad.. whyd u not like it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

Yeh, really depends on the crowd.. I went to Bondi with a good crowd and thought it was sh!te! It has such potential, with 4 bars, and it's location (only down the road for me). If they played better music and stuff it'd be alright..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

They should play some jazz, that'd get the ol' custameirí in there. The Harbour Bar beats Bondi's ass no problemo.

There are only 3 bars.. on the left when u walk in, then over at the birds toilets, and in the other corner... however the one down at the girls toilets has two counters. They dont use the smaller one too much. I hate the dance floor in bondi, it's ****e, the way it's enclosed and stuff. Not good! and the music is way to.... ... .. wezz?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

I was only there the once, and was far from sober! lol

Yeh, the dance floor is ****e! And the music wasn't that great either..

yeah i agree.. bad place.. over rated.. and getting your coats back takes age, really badly organised..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Oh no no no, how wrong you all are. I've, kind of sadly I suppose, been going to Bondi since the start of 5th year, and it's still absolutely brilliant. The Beach Party this time last year was the best one I've been to. Hands down. They go to such an effort with all the themed nights, there's always drinks promotions on, and there's always so many people you know there. Just the best laugh ever!

And about the coats, don't go near the cloakroom. Stuff your coat underneath the couches in the far corner and it won't be touched for the night. I've even put a pint there before, forgot about it, went back at the end and it was still untouched. I can't remember the last time I put anything in the cloakroom.

I've actually only been a couple of times this year, 5 or 6 at most. I was there twice during the midterm and they were both great nights. IMO it's just far superior to Il Mondo. I know Bondi can be young at times, but Il Mondo seemed really younh when I was there

would prolly go again anyways..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Shrimp wrote:
    There are only 3 bars.. on the left when u walk in, then over at the birds toilets, and in the other corner... however the one down at the girls toilets has two counters. They dont use the smaller one too much. I hate the dance floor in bondi, it's ****e, the way it's enclosed and stuff. Not good! and the music is way to.... ... .. wezz?
    ah wezz...those were the days!!!

• Advertisement

haha.. but now you just wanna forget them to be honest :p

Shrimp wrote:
    haha.. but now you just wanna forget them to be honest :p
    but how cute were we when we went there!!! awww...this calls for a trip down memory lane. can anyone remember their first wezz??

awww cutie wootie.. lil cutie...

Shrimp wrote:
    awww cutie wootie.. lil cutie...
    ahem!!!

this is funny guys, my friend just text me saying HER friend text her asking her for names for her cat because it turns out that "Tinkerbelle" is actually a boy! and she's had it for a year apparently. any ideas? LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Trane.

Go for it. If I had that name I would be honored. Especially if I was a cat.

Meow. Or something.

kit kat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

stinky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

actually just tel her to kill her cat - problem solved :D ( i hate animals)oops!hehe!

d4gurl wrote:
    actually just tel her to kill her cat - problem solved :D ( i hate animals)oops!hehe!
    OMG!!! you can't just not come on boards for ages (and yes like a day or whatever is AGES in the internet world!) and post something like that!!

i like animals...i just hate cats!!

call it shít face.. or something nice..

so whats up girls?

• Advertisement

nothing much...so bored!!! i'm dreading the irish oral! i will barely pass le cuntas Dé!!!

I'm so so so so so so so so so bored.. to the stage that I'm annoyed... bored..

i think i may just go to bed....cad a ceapann tusa?

yeah, i wanna go to bed too..will i?

yes...GO SHRIMP GO!!! Technically i'm already in bed, so all i have to do is turn off the laptop...ok...here i go...turning off the laptop....oiche mhaith....

right i'm gone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

Come on now be honest!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

Ha I knew it! Ive got a day off tomorrow so I can stay as long as I want...

See!

ok i lied....!! damn internet

its so boring in bed.. :( what with being on my own of course..

• Advertisement

CrimE wrote:
    Ha I knew it! Ive got a day off tomorrow so I can stay as long as I want...

See!
    way to rub it in!!!

:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement