Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

:eek: a world outside the lc forum... never :rolleyes:

safer in here than to go outside into the big bad boards...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

d4gurl wrote:
    im soo bored!!
    call me ;) ................................ :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

hey im not thick!all you meanies thinkin i dont know about any other forums! god like what do you take me as? :rolleyes: any who i would much prefer to have random discussion with people my age who are irish and who no wats d haps!! god!! oh and shrimp lol in ur dreams!! oh and crime yes im so afraid of all the other boards! :rolleyes:

Quote:

a world outside the lc forum... never

safer in here than to go outside into the big bad boards...

woo hoo i just got a babysittin job!!woo hoo money!!!yay!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Ah, so this is a community thread!

I had a normal Tuesday, I've got the worse timetable in the morning and I only fully realised today - Maths French Irish Maths French!! Dear god its torture!

I stayed in at study until 6, came home and crashed. Today and yesterday have been some of the nicest days this year - such a mediterranean style dead, sunny heat. Stuck inside wearing all black is bollocks.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

First week over, into the second..

So far I have been dossing, the grad (debs) is on tomorrow and Im going, thats the only thing that has been keeping me going until now, study after school for 3 hours starts monday, wa hey!...........................

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Lol,Thank god for our new skool uniform :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

omg i'm sooooo tired!! today has been soooo tiring...

and now i'm off to check out d4gurls random thread coz i'm sick of talking about school right now!

one last rant tho: 5 PAGES IS ONE LOOOOOOOOOONG ESSAY!!!! STUPID TEACHER! STUPID TOPIC! stupid Stupid STUPIDDD

well i had an ok day i guess...only that i'm sooo tired :( my choir started back today so that woz fun!!!

got my driving theory test date today...i get all before break off on a monday morning and perhaps 1st class after too (but thats french so i'll be all sad seeing as i love it so much lol ;) ---totally seriously btw) taking that same thurs off for higher options in rds...ok soz tlking bout school...change subject....

bed! i think i should sleep now! I love fluffy pillows don't you?? lol

d4gurl wrote:
    hey im not thick!all you meanies thinkin i dont know about any other forums! god like what do you take me as? :rolleyes: any who i would much prefer to have random discussion with people my age who are irish and who no wats d haps!! god!! oh and shrimp lol in ur dreams!! oh and crime yes im so afraid of all the other boards! :rolleyes:

Lol I was being sarchastic. Yeah I completely agree its better to talk to people who are your own age or about stuff only us teenagers know ;)

• Advertisement

I feel your pain.. Just taking a break from my essay. My hand hurts :mad:

ohrite! lol! Well i hate to be mean and gloat but yeh i got to enjoy this gorgous day!! Abercrombie i wnt into d tute today to register and have already seen lots of eye candy! i cant wait to go to skool!yay!!

Dont get too distracted by the lads there you are there to study... ah screw it go on and have a laugh :D

lol thanks!!haha! im so glad i have your approval!! lol! nah i will study sure thats what im going der for but u have to admit gettin out of an all girls catholic school wearin a gross uncomfratable uniform to going to the institute is a lot different and will take a while to adjust to but will be a heck a lot better!!

Yeah definitely will be better. I kind of wish that I was in a mixed school but then I think I might'nt be able to concentrate as much but I think it might just be worth it ;)

lol!yeh but come on in college do u not think ppl get distracted! you know wat irelands problem is too many single sex schools!! its stupid!!lol!Any way id say 6th yrs wud be more mature..........yeh rite! :D!

hey everyone..

i dont mind english.. it's alright, it's all bout the teacher imo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Hello.......... :D

Alright everyone?

Half days on Wednesdays are the best :)

• Advertisement

True. Luckily I have a class teacher but its still a lot of hard work.

hey ppl! how was everyones day?? my highlight was my choclate cream frappachino from starbucks :D!! other than dat today aint a good day....too many fites with to many members of my family! so excuse me if i seem extra bitchey im not my usual cheery upbeat self!

Sorry to hear that. Help cheer yourself up with some randomness from the random thread :)

lol wel sometin bit odd happened to me today while i was waitin in dat big long que for starbucks....there were a cuple of lesbians infront of me and dey were goin on bout some tng or d other i thought dat was random....one of dem threw a hissy fit in d middle of d place cuz she asked for a take away and got a mug instead! :rolleyes: haha now im lafin at tnkin bout it!any stories for me? anything odd

note:d4 gurl does not have anything against gay ppl (dnt want ppl to strt bashin me!lmao!as i say watever floats ur boat ppl!!) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Nidge

d4gurl wrote:
    hey im not thick! god like what do you take me as? :rolleyes:...

The phrase is "what do you take me for," so yeah I take you "as" thick. :rolleyes:

okay tnks! i am thick yeh....god uff dont get me started ok im not in d bloody mood

harsh nidge, she's in a bad mood... ;)

d4gurl wrote:
    okay tnks! i am thick yeh....god uff dont get me started ok im not in d bloody mood
    SMILE :D think of all those hott guys in the tute...yummmmm!!!!

i'm HAPPY :) because......NO ENGLISH HOMEWORK!!!! and NO WRITTEN HOMEWORK EITHER!!!!!!!!! plus i bought new pjs today!!

i love pjs!

i have a good enough teacher...just expects a lot from us!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭NUTLEY BOY

Do you still get extra marks these days for doing the Leaving Cert through Irish ? If so, what do you get ?

Think yourselves lucky. Time was that if you failed Irish you failed the whole exam and the same applied to the Intermediate Cert [Junior cert] !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement