Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its The Random Merged Weekend Merged MidTerm!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

jesus wat d hell has happend to this board??? here and I cant even remember wen i posted that tng about starbuks! omg! anyway howz everyones weeknd goin?im hving one of d best!I still hvnt done ne work and u kno wat cudnt care less! wat has happend to this board? im so creeeped out by the last few pages!!!

and im not a gay basher and I hate when ppl make presumtions of me newbie
    so beigi ciun mashe do thol é.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

d4gurl wrote:
    jesus wat d hell has happend to this board??? here and I cant even remember wen i posted that tng about starbuks! omg! anyway howz everyones weeknd goin?im hving one of d best!I still hvnt done ne work and u kno wat cudnt care less! wat has happend to this board? im so creeeped out by the last few pages!!!
    What is it that is freaking you out, my precious? ;)

Mwahahahaha.

Oh yeah, Starbucks is a big MNC that has a whole load of underhand and devious goings-on behind the scenes. So be careful.

i love starbuks tbh i dnt even remember dat day! I cnt beleive ur man found dat post!dts so funny!! Im scared of all d sf goings on in here!lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Daddio wrote:
    Right looks like we'll have to share him, he can be half yours but mostly mine...

do you do honours maths by any chance Daddio.....??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

orals.. two weeks.. fúck!

do you do honours maths by any chance Daddio.....??
    What's maths? :p

Do you?

Shrimp wrote:
    orals.. two weeks.. fúck!
    stop it...this is the thread where we don't talk about evil!!

There's a thread that's talking about leprechauns though...:D some bio one lol

yet we must endure the evilness of your tick tok yok! im only jokin! im so wreked today!cnt wait for thurs nite!woooooooo

it's the only way i'm gonna be reminded to get offline and study!! hehe

• Advertisement

hey aber, how you doing? I had a foul headache today.. gone now, I recommend playing a bit of rugby to get rid of headache. Work wonders!

i'm doing great! i don't do rugby...i've a funny story actually (well...maybe not funny to YOUS but i was at the time!) I was down in Limerick visiting my cousins and they had rugby training (girls) in their school. so i went along for the fun of it. Their trainer was saying something to me, and after about five mins of me nodding and saying "yeah, yeah", i finally understood what she was asking...and i had agreed to play!! So there i was, skillfully avoiding the ball at all costs when it was passed to me (why..i don't know) and this big man of a girl came charging towards me...i just legged it, threw it behind me...and next thing i know, someone scored a try!

the point of the story is, that poor AberC cannot understand Limerick accents and she's sticking to the hockey in future!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Hmmm got some frightful news today!

March 27th! 9:30am! The examiner will be starting orals in my school!
    Nooo! I knew it was coming but this is a wake up call! Why must we be first!

So we were told today we have a female french national examiner....don't know what to gather from this, i think it's going to be just that little bit tougher now! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

Rugby aint a game for ladies.

So there i was, skillfully avoiding the ball at all costs when it was passed to me (why..i don't know) and this big man of a girl came charging towards me...

You take that back.
    That big man-of-a-girl is my uncle and Godfather, and Maths teacher also.

LMAO AberC playin rugby, what I wouldn't give to see that... Mwahahahahaha.

:D

i'm doing great! i don't do rugby...i've a funny story actually (well...maybe not funny to YOUS but i was at the time!) I was down in Limerick visiting my cousins and they had rugby training (girls) in their school. so i went along for the fun of it. Their trainer was saying something to me, and after about five mins of me nodding and saying "yeah, yeah", i finally understood what she was asking...and i had agreed to play!! So there i was, skillfully avoiding the ball at all costs when it was passed to me (why..i don't know) and this big man of a girl came charging towards me...i just legged it, threw it behind me...and next thing i know, someone scored a try!

the point of the story is, that poor AberC cannot understand Limerick accents and she's sticking to the hockey in future!

Whats up with the third person/first person switches?

Shrimp wrote:
    Whats up with the third person/first person switches?
    i just thought i'd emphasis the sheer complete utter terror of it all!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

So, now that school's finished for most of us until next Monday! Who's going to Il Mondo on Friday? Ya's got tickets?

I think I'm going.. you wont need tixs. I know doug, guy whos selling them, and he says they aren't sellin to quick. I'll prolly just pay at door, or get him to get me in I suppose.

some of my friends are going to cork for paddy's weekend and they want me to go with them...I went out in cork city a couple of months ago and it was a laugh, but they're going to Kinsale. Anyone know what the nightlife is like there? isn't it out in the country?? (excuse my ignorance!)

• Advertisement

Il mondo = full of 5th yrs!barcode is the place to go!havnt u heard?lol!anyway cnt wait for this weekend!I got a surprise ticket to paris so im jettin of tomorrow evenin after skool!im so xcited!sad ill be missin paddys!all my friends r heading into barcode!go der!aber its full of hotties believe me!:D

the place to go is greystones.

d4gurl wrote:
    aber its full of hotties believe me!:D

Lmao. :D

See ya at the Stones Casa, sesh on ;) It has by far the best parade of all, what with the sweet-throwing Power Rangers etc.

d4gurl wrote:
    Il mondo = full of 5th yrs!

EASY PREY... ;)

just playin!

ok i'm off to cork tomorrow morning...wo0o0o0o!!!

yes the task is hard but i'm sure the way is forward

wow they have broadband in cork!! :D only joking (but seriously they do!) Apparently I'm going to "the white lady" tonight. i dunno why, but the name makes me think of an elephant. I can actually hear birds singing and NO traffic. There's only one thing about Cork that i don't get yet...the accents! Me and the 3 other girls who DRAGGED me down here were talking to a group of Cork guys on the train who promised to show us around the city tomorrow - at least that's what we think they said....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭model

Shrimp wrote:
    I think I'm going.. you wont need tixs. I know doug, guy whos selling them, and he says they aren't sellin to quick. I'll prolly just pay at door, or get him to get me in I suppose.

That doug guy is a focking paedo.

wow i LOVE cork!! I have had the best weekend of my LIFE..ok, well maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but it's pretty damn close! I've UCC down as one of my choices on the CAO, i've learned the lingo (well sham/gur-rel! hows it going bud//buy (boy!), i'm great meeee and yourself gur-rel? that's like fierce cool that is!! etc) and i've perfected my accent. I also know how to walk down a specific street at 4 o'clock in the morning if you don't want the "sh*tbeatouttayabuy!"

I'm gonna take the remainder of this weekend off, and get stuck in the books once 9 o'clock strikes in the morning! hope everyone had a wonderful Paddy's weekend :)

• Advertisement

hey, good ur having a nice time in cark. I've got the cold this weekend. :( I'm bored.. any ideas??

Why is he a "paedo"? do you even know him?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement